SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : ANGELS

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sscr01

ANGELS

"And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; and he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, lo,three men stood by him and when he saw them from the tent door and he bowed himself to the ground, And said, My Lord, if now I have found favor in Thy sight, pass not away, I pray Thee, from thy servant: Let a little water be fetched and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree and I will fetch Thee a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore ye are come to your servant. And they said, So do as thou has said. And Abraham hasted unto the tent of Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly, three measures of meal, knead it, and make cakes on the hearth. And Abraham ran to the herd, and fetched a calf tender and good, and gave it to the young man; and he hasted to dress it. And he took butter and milk, and the calf which was dressed, and set it before them under the tree, and they did eat." Gen 18:1-10

"And there came two angels to Sodom at even: and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed to the ground; and he said, Behold now, my lord's turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. And he pressed them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat." Gen 19:1-4.

"And the Angel of the Lord called from heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham, and he said, Here am I. And He said,Lay not your hand upon the lad, neither do anything to him: for now, I know that thou fears God, setting thou hast not withheld thy son, thy only son from Me." Gen 22:11,12.

"The Lord God of heaven, which took me from my father's house, and from the land of my kindred, and that swore unto me, saying, Unto thee, will I give this land: he shall send his angel before thee, and thou shall take a wife unto my son from thence." Gen 24:7.

"The angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lad's and let My name be named on them, and the name of my fathers, Abraham, and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth." Gen 48:16.9 (Joseph)

"And, behold the Angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and He smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands. And the Angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And He says unto him, Cast thy garments about thee, and follow Me. And he went out, and followed Him, Cast thy garments about thee, and follow Me. And he went out, and followed Him; and wist not that is was true which was done by the Angel; but thought he saw a vision." Acts 12:7-9.

"Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him,and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon thy transgressions; for My name is in him. But if thou shall obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an Enemy to thy enemies, and and Adversary to thy adversaries. For mine angel shall go before thee, and bring in the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, and I will cut them off." Ex 23:20-23.

DONKEY ANGEL: Num 22:23-28.

COMMANDER OF THE LORD'S ARMY: Josh 5:13-15.

ANGELIC GUIDANCE: Judges 2:1-5.

ANGEL'S SECRET NAME: Judges 13:16-18

MISTAKING ANGEL FOR GOD HIMSELF: Judges 13:21-23.

ALLUDING TO ANGELS: 2 Kings 6:16.

ASSOCIATION WITH SATAN: Job 1:6;2:1

ANONYMOUS SPIRIT: Job 4:15-16.

ANGELS MISTRUSTED: Job 15:1

"ONE OF A THOUSAND ANGELS:"Job 33:23.

GIVE PRAISE TO GOD: Ps 29:1.

DELIVERANCE FOR THOSE IN NEED: Ps 34:7.

BREAD OF ANGELS: Ps 78:25.

ROLE OF GUARDIAN ANGELS: Ps 91:9-12;Ex 23:20.

ANGELS OBEDIENT TO THE LORD: Ps 103:20

"SERVANTS OF FIRE:" Ps 104:4.

ANGEL SUBDUED NOT SUBDUED BY LIONS: Dan 6:22.

GABRIEL, DANIEL: Dan 9:20-21.

STRENGTHENING ANGEL: Dan 10:15-19.

NATIONAL GUARDIAN: Dan 12:1.

ANGELS, DREAMS,VISIONS: Zech 1:7-17.

MINISTRY OF ANGEL TO PROPHET: Zech 1:8-21.

GUIDING ANGEL: Zech 3:1.

ENCOURAGING ANGEL: Zech 3:6.

MINISTRY FOLLOWING TEMPTATION: Matt 4:11.

AGENT OF JUDGMENT: Matt 13:41-42.

CHILDREN'S ANGELS: Matt 18:10

"BRIGHT AS LIGHTNING:" Matt 28:3.

ANGELIC PROTECTION: Mark 1:12-13.

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the Dragon, that old serpent which is the Devil and Satan and bound him up for a thousand years. And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should not deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed for a little season." Rev 20:1-3.

2010/8/16 18:17Profile

Re: ANGELS

It's not known where you'd fit this in
because it covers alot of things
besides what is mentioned already
as well as things already mentioned:

"But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"

Heb. 1:13-14

Shalom,
g

2010/8/16 18:33

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy