SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Severly Attacked

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Severly Attacked

Wow! My family is being severely attacked. I see others are seeking prayer for family and friends too. God is faithful and loves them and us all. I know He is hard at work for us and the people He has laid upon our hearts to hold up to Him.

Last month there was an attack where a family member of mine was falsely accused and in jail. All charges were completely dropped. Praise God. Now another family member is being falsely accused and being held as well.

I am praying with you all for your family and friends and ask for prayer for our situation.(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;. We have to remember this. It is war!

The good news is that we have an awesome powerful God! In Jesus Name we have all we need for war. I will not trust in horses and chariots but in the Name of the Lord. When we put our family and friends in His hands that is exactly where they are.

We pray and know that the Lord will turn this to the good. Will bring these people closer to the Lord. He loves them so much He knows just how to get them to Himself. He wants this more than we do! And we must remember, His ways are not our ways. He Is God! We must not look for our results at the moment but keep our eyes focused upon Him at all times. We will get discouraged if we look to the situation. But know God is at work. Keep interceding. Keep trusting. God is at work!

Bless all who intercede for our family and friends. We give You Lord God all the Glory for You are worthy.

PS Also, pray for a trip I must make to pick up a family two States away. Thank you.

2010/8/16 8:48Profile
utilizer001

Oregon

Re: Severly Attacked

Praying.

Jason

2010/8/16 18:37Profile
Joyful_Heart

x girl friend plots evil

Thank you Jason and all who have prayed.

The lies and false accusation along with traps that have been set up are unbelievable. A cheating former girlfriend and her new boyfriend has set traps with false accusations against a 21 year old boy that is very evil.

Please continue to pray that
all evil doers be exposed,

that the Holy Spirit would bring evidence to the light and give us wisdom.

We know what the enemy of our souls has planned for evil the Lord will turn it to good.

Pray for the conviction & Salvation for the evil doers.

Thank you all for your intersession on this young man's behalf. He is really shook up, hurt, confused and praying. He just got mixed up with the wrong gal.

We place You Jesus, Lord and King over this situation. We trust You Lord. You are King.

We speak confusion to the camp of the enemy. We pray that the evil be turned back. We pray a hedge of thorns of protection for this young man. We apply the Blood of Jesus over this young man. That You Lord turn this evil to good and You be Glorified. In Jesus Christ's Name. Amen

And we pray for all the hearts that are crying out to you in this Forum. Lord, we know You hear our hearts cry and we place every person and situation in Your hands Lord to carry out Your plan for each ones lives. For You are a merciful, caring God longing and working hard for all who on our hearts. In Jesus Name we believe, and give You thanks for all You are doing. Be glorified God, be glorified. Amen

2010/8/20 12:04Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: x girl friend plots evil

I am praying Sheri. I know God will be faithful to sort it all out and make it all work for this young man's good.

Hugs to you.

2010/8/20 12:17Profile
Crux

Re:

I know all about the severely attacked bit and so did David and Paul in prison etc. I'm praying for you. David's Psalms encourage me, knowing that there is nothing new under the sun. But God answers prayer.
But sometimes we have to pay the ultimate price of passive sacrifice for our faith it's up to God not you. May God give us strength whatever comes our way, for sooner or later we all have to die unless we get raptured of course.

2010/8/20 16:40Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Thank you for all your prayers. This is still very serious. The Lord was gracious to let him out of jail. Which is a miracle as he was allowed to go to a dif. State the day after there was a high bail set. Glory to God.

He has been faithful to go to Church and work, he lost his job, but God was faithful to get him another right away which was another miracle as the State he is in has a huge unemployment rate.

The girl that has charged him with horrible charges (not rape) now shows up at his apt. crying and saying she is sorry etc. She used his atm card etc. after she called the police. We have the evidence now that she had stalked him before she knew him,and pursued him and gone into his work and caused such scenes he almost got fired, falsified police reports in the past etc. Has a record of calling the police for anything.

A couple of days ago she shows up at his apt. Crying that she is sorry and going to drop all charges etc. But we are thinking that she just wanted to find out what info. on her he has. She needs Jesus. We are praying for her Salvation.

Please pray as the poor young man is confused. His emotions are all over the place. His lawyer says he is in big trouble for allowing her into his house. He still has feelings for her and wants to believe her but she is so unstable. I have been praying that he would see and be clear and take a strong stand. He is a very young 21 year old and very inexperienced.

Tues. the 7th. he goes back to court for a disclosure hearing. I guess each side will show what they have. It could be dropped or ... I pray for her salvation, for him to be set free. I know and have the peace that God is interested in and cares about him and no matter what I know God is our very help in times of trouble.

Again, thank you for your prayers and care. Bless all who are interceding for our loved ones and our world. God is on the Throne! Jesus is the Savior of the world and the Holy Spirit is our Comforter and more! All Glory to God!

2010/9/4 18:04Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Continuing in prayer.

2010/9/4 18:48Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Bless you all for your holding him up to our Lord.

I had a taste of what our Lord must feel when He knows what is best for our lives and we chose not to listen. God's frustration must be huge. Good thing He is God.

Tomorrow is the court time. He is so held captive by the enemy. I talked to him and he said because he let the girl into his apt. when she was crying and so sorry that now he feels stuck. She has threatened to call the police if he does not do exactly what she says, so he is doing it because he is frightened of her. The enemy has him bound right now. So please pray he be set free. She is in need of salvation as well. Our God Reigns! All glory to Him. Amen

2010/9/6 11:53Profile
Joyful_Heart

Update

Well, a quick update. He is totally in despair. The former girlfriend who promised if he would do this and that and he did everything she asked etc. that she would drop the charges against him. Well, surprise. She didn't.

So, please continue in prayer for this young man of 21. He is looking at prison. One of the charges is she was being held against her will. Which is crazy since they were in a restaurant when he was arrested. I just don't get it how someone can do this.

God be glorified and come and intervene in his life. We trust You our Savior. Amen and Amen

2010/9/6 14:28Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Update

Giving God all the glory and thanks from our deepest parts. I was on the road to my destination when I got the call. All charges dropped!!!! Glory to God and thank you all for your prayers. God is so awesome and we are so grateful. God does hear our prayers and His timing and ways are not ours. Our relative is closer to the Lord and thanking Him constantly. Thank You Lord that Your so caring and merciful and You know how to Glorify Yourself. Amen and Amen!!!

2010/9/20 13:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy