SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : From perception to words

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
buttermilk80

Ohio

From perception to words

I had a perception yesterday, after devotions. I don't know if it's from the Lord. But let each one decide.

I saw a high hill with the Lord standing among many people. They were praising Him and giving thanks for His leadership and love. In the valley below was a wide meadow. The lighting in that place seemed like dusk. On the other side of the valley were hundreds of thousands of creatures. Their sound was like hissing or perhaps whispers. They each held impliments of war. Swords, maces, knives and such. Their hands were brandishing long claws. And their faces were contorted with determination and hatred.

On the Lord's word, hundreds of His people ran down the hill, through the valley, and into the creatures on the other side. Those who ran were few compared to those who stayed. I perceived that many who stayed went about thanking the Lord for His leadership. And in my estimation, the Lord paid no attention to those who remained. Considering the enemy on the other side of the valley, there was no way those who ran to fight were about to survive. And it was of those who captured the Lord's attention.

I don't know exactly what all that meant. And I'm not sure it meant much more than is posted here. Though I have my personal understanding. I share this in the hope that God might encourage and challenge His people. The perception was astounding and clear. May God grant meaning or clarification as He deems necessary.

By His Grace.

2010/8/14 14:48Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: From perception to words

Interesting.

2010/8/14 15:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy