SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Special Message from Mike Bickle, founder of the International House of Prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Special Message from Mike Bickle, founder of the International House of Prayer

Special Message from Mike Bickle, founder of the International House of Prayer - Kansas City
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:19 AM
"Lou Engle" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:

Watch video from Mike Bickle, founder of International House of Prayer–Kansas City

- or -

Visit TheCall.com/Sacramento for information or to register for this historic event.

http://www.thecall.com/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=1000089961
http://www.thecall.com/Groups/1000057357/TheCall/ezekiel2230/Sacramento/Sacramento.aspx

2010/8/10 20:02
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Special Message from Mike Bickle, founder of the International House of Prayer

God has scheduled a revival to outbreak from California, and this event will help bring that to pass? Hmmmmm......

2010/8/10 20:23Profile

Re: Special Message from Mike Bickle, founder of the International House of Prayer

"And now entreat the favor of God, that he may be gracious to us. With such a gift from your hand, will he show favor to any of you? says the LORD of hosts. Oh that there were one among you who would shut the doors, that you might not kindle fire on my altar in vain! I have no pleasure in you, says the LORD of hosts, and I will not accept an offering from your hand."

Malachi 1:9-10

2010/8/10 20:28
knitefall

Re:

I have not even looked at the video. I do not need to nor want to. I don't want a reason of need to or want to. It's sick what passes for Christianity and living for God.

If the doctrines that we hold with such close presupposition are not centered around what Christ did for us on the Cross and that exclusively, then all you have is specious doctrine.

2010/8/10 22:25Profile
openairboy

Re:

I know nothing of Bickle and I haven't watched the video, but "thecall.com" is clear that the blood of Jesus is what washes away our sins.

Does this man teach something else?

2010/8/11 0:11Profile
SolaVeritas

SK Canada

Re:

For those of us who have neither heard of Mike Bickle nor Lou Engle, would you please explain what the issue is with these men or their ministry? If necessary, to avoid arguments, PM me. Thank you.

2010/8/11 0:15Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

I have some friends and have been to IHop myself, they preached repentance and the Blood of Christ, if that is wrong then I guess I am wrong. To say it's not producing godliness is a generalization and that is just wrong. My friends are some of the passionate people I know for Jesus if that's a problem then I guess it's wrong as well. They pass for Christians because they are actually Christians. May I ask how can one pass as a Christian when they make such a quick judgement of other people while not personally fellowshiping with these individuals? Ihop is Christ centered but its easier to say they aren't, I suppose.

*Edited Grammatical errors* :)

2010/8/11 1:05Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Quote:
God has scheduled a revival to outbreak from California, and this event will help bring that to pass? Hmmmmm......

I don't think that they necessarily are saying revival will come but its a gathering of people to pray for revival and change. If saints coming together to pray for God to move in His power then one could expect the Move of God to take place, however God's will shall be done. If revival breaks out then great, if its just turns into a gathering of believers crying out of mercy and justice to take place in America then Great. The Call is really big on the Ending of Abortion and crying out against this injustice. My guess is this is going to be the focus of this event and a regathering of those that commited 10 years ago to help in this cry against injustice.

2010/8/11 1:21Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

The Call is all about calling Christians together to fast, pray, and repent for the sins of the nation. If the Church does these things then we should expect revival. Doesn't the Word say that if the people of God would humble themselves and pray, seek the Lord's face, and turn from their wicked ways, then the Lord would heal their land?

I attended "The Call Houston" earlier this year. There were many believers there that were crying out to God for mercy. Many young people there that were praying fervently about one of the world's largest abortion clinics that was scheduled to open in Houston.

Mike

2010/8/11 1:58Profile
knitefall

Re:

No argument from me! We've seen this ihop devil before on Sermon index...

If you watch the videos as I have, you'll observe several strange things. Loud rock music, violent and also subtle head banging/ shaking (not in control of self it seems), writhing on the floor like someone is being demonically manipulated, screaming, talk of some glory cloud that zaps people... and on and on.

We've discussed this in the past. It seems some on SI knew of a former glory to the IHOP outpouring when it was tolerable. On the track they are going now, they are going deeper in Mary worship (not there yet) and mirror incredibly the Great kundalini Awakening. These are all very dangerous topics they do not discuss often, so it is hard to identify unless you know what to look for.

On another forum, we compiled a vast list of items Scripturally wrong with the IHOP incidents. Now, I'm not attacking any of the people, love the people. The doctrines that are borrowed from ancient pagan practices i have a great problem with however.

People I know personally are there and have came from there and say they seen noting wrong with these above things. My point exactly! They are silent on these deadly issues on purpose, which makes a huge Red Flag in my logic.

Please don't bother to argue on these things. Just pray the Lord He stay the Head of 'HIS' Church.

2010/8/11 10:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy