Omaha, NE

BE

Be committed.
Be disciplined.
Be faithful.
Be patient.
Be steadfast.
Be a testimony of saving grace.
Be a witness of GOD'S love and HIS Spirit within.
Be zealous!

BE ALL GOD WOULD HAVE YOU TO BE!!

2010/8/4 13:48Profile
Lydo

Bangalore India

Re: BE

I liked the post, and I liked to see what the Lord asks us to be "Be ye....." in the new Testament; it is really nice to see these verses.

1."Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect"-Matthew 5:48
2." be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."-Matthew 10:16
3."Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ."-Matthew 23:10
4."Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh."-Matthew 24:44
5."And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet."-Mark 13:7
6."And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God."-Luke 6:20
7."Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."-Luke 6:36
8."..be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you."-Luke 10:11
9."And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind"-Luke 12:29
10."Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not"-Luke 12:40
11."And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God"-Romans 12:2
12."Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me."-1 Corinthians 4:16
13."Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ."-1 Corinthians 11:1
14."Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men."-
1 Corinthians 14:20
15."Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."-1 Corinthians 15:58
16."Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God."-2 Corinthians 5:20
17."Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged."-2 Corinthians 6:13
18."Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"-2 Corinthians 6:14
19."Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."-2 Corinthians 6:17
20."Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:"-Ephesians 4:26
21."And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."Ephesians 4:32
22."Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;"-Ephesians 5:1
23."Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is."-Ephesians 5:17
24."And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful."-Colossians 3:15
25."But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."-James 1:22
26."Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."-James 5:8
27."But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;"-1 Peter 1:15
28."Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy."-1 Peter 1:16
29."But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer."1 Peter 4:7
30."Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings."-Isaiah 51:7
31."But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy."-Isaiah 65:18
32."Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD"-Isaiah 52:11
33."Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else."-Isaiah 45:22
34."And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein."-Genesis 9:7
35."And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;"-Deuteronomy 20:3
36."Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;"-2 Chronicles 15:7
37."Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:"-1 Peter 3:8. Amen

May the LORD help us, hold our hands make us to be all that HE wants us to be by the power of the Holy Spirit working mightily in us and through us.!

2010/8/5 23:36Profile
Nellie

Re:

Amen.

2010/8/6 9:01Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: BE

Not trying to be painful here, but Jesus does give us the be-attiudes in Matthew 5-7.

God bless.

2010/8/6 9:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy