SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Florida church plans to burn Quran on 9/11 anniversary

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Shamefaced

Re:

Here is their "10 Reasons" from their blog on why they choose to burn the Koran, including their eisegesis (or should I say 'Ayi, ayi, eisegesis') of Acts 19. **Be advised, the comment section does not appear to be moderated, there is some foul language in some of the comments**

http://www.doveworld.org/blog/ten-reasons-to-burn-a-koran

2010/9/8 10:18Profile

Re:

"I wonder if any of the organizers ever shared the gospel with a single person of that religion."...Narrowpath.

There are many cults and religions outside of Christ. It is the mission of the believer to sow the Holy Seed of God to all of them, and witness the redeeming Blood of Jesus, and to love the sinner, but hate the sin. This includes the Church of Satan, all cults, and every religion that denies Christ. Have these people ever heard of missions? Every mission that ever was does this..."SETS THE CAPTIVES FREE!"..The Great Commission.

This particular fellowship and Pastor is certainly being used by Satan to besmirch God's name. Any true Christian sees through this with ease...a self-righteous bunch of fleshy whacko's masquerading as believers. They are a shame to the Church of Jesus.

In the long run, though, I believe that the war with Islam will increase, and that they will win, even to dominate the World..it's just a matter of time...yet there will be faith on the Earth and a company of the holy Bride, when Jesus collapses time and reveals Himself upon His soon coming. He wins because all power is His, He is the Creator of all spirits and all life, and He is Lord.

If this church believed that, they would be ministering it to the lost,hoping to see them saved,rather than hatefully condemning them by burning their holy books.

2010/9/8 11:24

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy