SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : An honest calvinist ~ Tim Conway

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

An honest calvinist ~ Tim Conway

I dont know if brother Tim Conway label himself a calvinist, but i have heard him say he holds to the doctrines of grace, and is reformed in his teaching, i have been listening to him for some time, and recently given him some extra time, so i wanted to share a biblestudy he held, that in way blessed me so much,and humbled me and i hope and pray some day i can look at scripture so honestly as this man and set my "system" of theology aside to just read what it says.

here is the link: Can I Lose My Faith? Absolutely Yes - Tim Conway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djyw6j8oU80

2010/8/1 14:31Profile
learn

Re: An honest calvinist ~ Tim Conway

Hmmhmmm, Tim Conway is a very strong Calvinist and believes in eternal security from all the videos that I've seen him speak.

I'll see the video that you've posted.Just saw a bit but so far what he says does not contradict what he believes ie eternal security. May comment more when I've seen finished the full video.

I will also like to attach a clip stating that he believes a real Christian is one that will endure towards the end. He also mentioned who are the people that will fall out eg: Pharisees etc ie not the true Christians. The full video is also by the same youtube uploader ie I'llbehonest--one of my favourite youtube uploaders

The Enduring Life in Christ - Tim Conway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHsUz9I9Bgo&feature=channel

2010/8/1 16:54Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Looks like I know what I'm doing tonight :-)

Thanks guys

2010/8/1 16:56Profile
Revivalist__

Fresno, CA

Re:

What a great Bible study concerning the doctrine of Perserverance of the Saints and how to view Biblical warnings about losing faith.

I like the part near the end when Tim speaks directly to a man and tells him that the reason he seems to have a problem with the idea of experiencing assurance of salvation is because he probably doesn't have any personal experience with a God-given assurance of his salvation. The man stands up and leaves! . . .

2010/9/20 3:10Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy