SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Prayer conference call tonight ( Tues July 27)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer conference call tonight ( Tues July 27)

Hi Saints

We will be praying tonight at our regular time. Come join us and pray for revival in the land..........

Luk 18:3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
Luk 18:4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
Luk 18:5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
Luk 18:6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
Luk 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Luk 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

I love my brothers and sisters who cry day and night, who are are faithful to the burden of their hearts. In almost every church , it seems, across the land whether here or in the west in general, prayer, continual prayer, faithful prayer, fervent prayer is almost impossible to maintain. Yet there is a remnant of Gods people who can do nothing more than cry out to God because they have tasted of that heavenly presence, they have been burdened by God Himself. It is an honor for me to be surrounded by such saints. I know that God honors the prayers of His children.

Call tonight at 7pm Pacific time(8pm mountain time, 9pm central time or 10pm eastern time) The number is 218-339-2222 and when prompted enter 7729#. I will be sharing the burden of my own heart tonight...............brother Frank

--

2010/7/27 12:35

Re: Prayer conference call tonight ( Tues July 27)

bump

2010/7/27 16:03

Re:

about to start shortly

2010/7/27 21:48
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

woohoo i'm in :)

2010/7/27 21:54Profile

Re:

Oh thank you Father for thy Holy Spirit. You were honored tonight and you led us!

2010/7/28 1:01

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy