SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : What a blessing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

What a blessing

I personally am not as concerned about seeing sweeping localized revival like has occurred in the past, but believe that we are seeing revival in a unique way on an individual basis. Jesus is waking people up. I know because I keep talking to them. As an encouragement this website is being used to disseminate good information.

I got a call from someone tonight who told me that he was at first angry that a friend of mine linked the "shocking youth message" from Paul Washer a long time ago...

As he talked he confessed that his anger led him to listen to the message again, and again...and again, until finally he started searching the scriptures and as a result has a new found humility and desire for the righteousness of Christ in his life. Now he wants me to link him hundreds of sermons off of SI.

I must confess, I never fail to be shocked when Jesus works in someones life...(I need forgiveness for my unbelieving heart.) Thank you again SI for the wealth of resources here to encourage others on to a deep walk with Jesus.

What Satan intends to use for evil on the internet, Jesus is using for good. So praise God for all the linking that people do, it reaches them. They may seem hardened at first but the wealth of resources here, in the hearts of the humble, will do well.

2010/7/20 2:45Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: What a blessing

All I can say is Amen and AMEN! Thank you for being a Spiritual Family for me.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/7/20 2:49Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

Can't wait to meet you some day Matthew!

2010/7/20 2:57Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Ditto Jeremiah! Maybe sometime in the future or when we are before God in Heaven :)

2010/7/20 2:59Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy