SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Question. Please help me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MeliSig

Question. Please help me

Hello everyone, I signed up on here because yesterday I was searching the web for sermons by Charles Price (someone had recommended him to me)and I came across what I'm pretty sure was this website. I found 4 sermons by Charles Price all entitled the "Fullness of Christ" part 1, 2, 3, 4. I listend to parts 1 and 2 yesterday but today when I came onto this website I couldn't find them. There were 4 different sermons instead.

Now I'm pretty sure this was the website I was on yesterday so I'm quite confused. I really wanted to finish listening to them because they were awesome! God really spoke to me through them. Do sermons get erased on here? Can any of you find the "Fullness of Christ" sermons by Charles Price on here? It would be a blessing to have some help or advice. Thank you! In Christ, Mel

2010/7/15 17:26Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: Question. Please help me

MeliSig, I looked and was only able to find four sermons from Charles Price on here, and none of them were named what you described. I may not have looked in the right place, however as an encouragement, there are hundreds and hundreds of sermons here that will take you far deeper into your walk with Christ. It is a great blessing.

2010/7/15 17:46Profile
MeliSig

Re:

Thanks for looking. Yes, you are right, there are many awesome sermons on here--I can tell that already. I just really wanted to listen to the other parts of the series by Charles Price as well as send some friends the link. It doesn't make sense that it would just disapper and when I google Charles Price I don't find what I listened to yesterday either. Very odd. But I will rejoice in the wealth of other sermons on here ;)

2010/7/15 17:50Profile
MeliSig

Re:

Okay, after all that it turns out that the sermons I was talking about were indeed on another website and I found them by searching a different search engine. Opps. Still I'm glad to be a member on here because when I finish listening to the Charles Price sermons I'm sure God will speak to me through many sermons on this website. Thanks to all of you who put this together and work to maintain it. what a blessing!

2010/7/15 17:59Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy