SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : THE WORDS OF OUR MOUTH

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dohzman

THE WORDS OF OUR MOUTH

I need help with the way the Jews of old would have understood the scripture on the words we speak and how we are to understand the principle about speaking for us today---Example: the power of life and death is in the power of the tongue and Matt 12:36-37. This had been an area of much unrest in my own soul and I don't seem to be able to get to a place of an understanding where I have a settling on this issue.All the books I read on the subject seem to be more on the lines of hyper christianity and I can't seem to find sound doctrine on this subject.Help! Direction at least in some balanced reading materials plz.Thank you----Bro Daryl

2004/10/23 20:01Profile
todd

California

Re: THE WORDS OF OUR MOUTH

I don't know if this will be exactly what you're looking for but it's definately up that alley. Derek Prince's book "Blessing or Curse" goes into this issue some. I don't think he specifically teaches on how the Jews of old understood it. He also has a Cd teaching with the same title that talks about it as well. It has been very helpful to me.

2004/10/25 20:23Profile
dohzman

Re:

Thank you---I'll get the book and take a look at it.I might come back with more questions after reading it.God Bless/Bro.Daryl

2004/10/26 0:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy