SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Bible School Application (webmaster)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Gideons

Virginia

Congratulations Greg

Congratulations Greg,

I know these season of focusing solely on the Word and your relationship with Jesus is going to be a very fruitful time. He will make a way for you brother.

Ed

2004/10/23 15:18Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Congratulations Greg

Quote:
I know these season of focusing solely on the Word and your relationship with Jesus is going to be a very fruitful time. He will make a way for you brother.

Thanks brother Ed!! yea im really encouraged and already blessed on how the Lord is showing He is with me every step of the way with this move. There are alot of things for me to take care of this next 3 months, I am very excited of this season for my life and the Lord is showing me that during these next 2 years He will make very clear what He wants me to do. I am in His hands! I would encourage people interested in helping me in this move to print off the prayer sheet: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3430&forum=16]PRAYER: Prayer Sheet for SI Webmaster[/url]

2004/10/23 15:26Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I am sending the application tommorow in the mail. Please pray when they review everything that it would work out according to God's will. I am very happy and pleased about how so many things have been coming together its really amazing confirmation on a call that I feel God has put in my heart. Thank you for your prayers and encouragements I will keep everyone posted on new things that arise from this. Many details about staying in the USA are really working out, its becoming less of a daunting task to go to school in America and really have a peace about it.

2004/10/28 21:36Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Bible School Application (webmaster)

You know that I'm praying faithfully and fervently. God is so good and faithful to lead us when we abide in Him and obey.

You know that I have been very blessed by this site and would love to help in any way I can or feel led by the Spirit to. Right now I'm considering how I can promote this site more at this fellowship. We'll see how God leads and what He wills.

Thank God for all His blessings!

2004/10/29 11:31Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
You know that I'm praying faithfully and fervently. God is so good and faithful to lead us when we abide in Him and obey.

Thanks yolanda for the prayers, I encourage anyone else who wants to pray for me and this ministry over the next two years to download the prayer sheet here: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3430&forum=16&0]PRAYER: Prayer Sheet for SI Webmaster[/url]. Things are really coming together! I am looking forward to fellowshipping with you again and also brother Josh, Craig and all the other wonderful brothers in the escondido fellowship.

2004/10/29 12:19Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I would ask you continue to pray Gods will be done. They have recieved the application and I have to send them an financial form now from my bank. If you haven't done so feel free to print off the [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3430&forum=16&0]Prayer sheet[/url] that you can use to pray for this application process and if I get accepted myself being in California for the next 2 years. God is really putting on my heart alot of things to get done and tie up loose ends before I go. Please pray for all these above things. I am so excited I thank you for all your support and prayers. Please feel free to ask any question here in public or private message me.

2004/11/4 23:20Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for all the prayers and support emails sent.

[b]I HAVE been accepted to the Bible College[/b] so Gods leading is becoming more of an reality now. I am very excited at what God will be doing in and through my life in these next 2 years in california. Praise God for a his leading and will, I know that Gods direction in my life will be sustained by His grace! God is going to do a work and I am already in awe of it.

The Semester for the School will be starting February 1st / 2005. I will probably be goind down early to california to visit some brothers and sisters in the Lord. I appreciate your prayers during this time for me adjusting to this new routine, it WILL be challanging to get into school work and be in that atmosphere but I know it will strech and bless me to be more of a man of God.

Also I appreciate continued prayers for this ministry because I will not be able to spend as much time taking care of the site and all the other facets of ministry involved with it. NOTE: I will still be updating and monitoring the site of a surety and I know the bible school experience will help me be more faithful and better steward of this ministry intrusted to me by the Lord.

There are quite a few loose ends I have to tie up in Toronto, Canada before I leave also. I appreciate prayers for wisdom to ensure I leave with everything prepared as it should be.

WOW im excited. 8-) 8-)

2004/12/9 13:44Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

KJV)

Quote:
WOW im excited.

me too!

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD:
and he delighteth in his way. (Psa 37:23

2004/12/9 13:49Profile
dougkristen

Re:

Congragulations! This is great news brother and an answer to prayer!

Blessings,
Doug

2004/12/9 14:06Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

whippie, now I can start using $800 words around Greg :)

2004/12/9 15:21Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy