SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Bible School Application (webmaster)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Bible School Application (webmaster)

---
EDIT: go to later posts to see, [b]I HAVE been accepted[/b] to the Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murietta, California. And will begin classes feb 1st/2005
---

As I have alluded to in the [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3430&forum=16]PRAYER: Prayer Sheet for SI Webmaster[/url] post I am currently applying to go to CCBC (Calvary Chapel Bible College) in Murrieta, California. I would appreciate your prayers and help in this process.

I have felt through the last 3-4 months there has been a change the Lord has been wroughting in my heart preparing me for the next step in what I should be doing. In the last month it has become much more clearer and my being made aware of the Calvary Chapel movement www.calvarychapel.com has been something God has lead me to directly. Through much prayer and seeking God I feel that its Gods will for me to be going to this bible school which is un-accredited and is a 2 years generalized program.

I will be applying and attending the school on campus as an internation student because I live in Canada. That adds abit of complexity to alot of things but I feel its in the Lords timing and plan. The running of SermonIndex will be changing also due to this going to bible college and I will need help from brothers and sisters at SI that have a vested interest in this ministry and its reach into the world.

I am applying this week and almost have all things together, and there is a 2 week wait for the approval process. Part of that is the proof of funds to pay for one entire year with surplus funds to be granted a M-student visa by the United States Government. I am trusting the Lord for the funds of the second year and for many other things necessary for the 2 years of living in California.

Here are some specific needs:

[b]Specific Needs for the Bible School.[/b]

-Need of a vechile (car or van) to be used for driving in Calforina.
-Need of more funding for the second year of bible school, I will be living on campus for both semesters.
-There also is a need of getting a laptop computer for school work and updating of sermonindex.
-I will not be able to work while in California so dependancy on donations and also sponsors on sermonindex will be much more important and vital. Pray that I can get in the next 3 months I can raise monies through contract work and other means.

---

I will keep everyone updated please feel free to ask any questions there are many things I am leaving out. thanks for your interest!

2004/10/22 16:35Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Bible School Application..

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD:
and he delighteth in his way. (Psa 37:23 KJV)

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: (2Co 9:8 KJV)

Hallelujah, God bless you and keep you on the stretch...

2004/10/22 17:20Profile

Re:

Brother, I really feel that you are going to have a great time at bible college! Enjoy it and be sure not to take it forgranted. Study, study, study hard!

2004/10/22 18:07
moreofHim

Re: bible school

Greg,

wowee, this will be an adventure for you! What an awsome opportunity. Don't worry (not that you would), if it's the Lord's will then every thing will be taken care of.

I cannot wait to see what the Lord would have for you in the future. :-)

May the Lord bless you with every spiritual blessing!

In His love,y.s.i.C.- Chanin

2004/10/22 18:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
wowee, this will be an adventure for you! What an awsome opportunity. Don't worry (not that you would), if it's the Lord's will then every thing will be taken care of.

Hi Chanin, I really feel it is Gods will for me to go and yes I know He will supply all my needs thank you so much for that encouragment. Please print off a prayer sheet for me for the next 2 years: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3430&forum=16]PRAYER: Prayer Sheet for SI Webmaster[/url]. I love you all so much at SI and how you have been a blessing in my life, thank you for your support and prayers.

2004/10/22 18:19Profile
formidable

Perth, Australia

Re: he is faithful

i know when i stepped out & moved from 1 side of australia to the other, God showed himself more than able to provide for job,house,church & application into bible college.
i can say he did bring me to the limit of trust no money but he really came through.
so put your sails up & let the wind of the Holy spirit blow you along.

2004/10/23 7:22Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Bible School Application (webmaster)

Quote:
The running of SermonIndex will be changing also due to this going to bible college and I will need help from brothers and sisters at SI that have a vested interest in this ministry and its reach into the world.

I am your servant.
(Also have been looking into some more geek training...)

Quote:
Specific Needs for the Bible School.

Quote:
-Need of a vechile (car or van) to be used for driving in Calforina.
-Need of more funding for the second year of bible school, I will be living on campus for both semesters.
-There also is a need of getting a laptop computer for school work and updating of sermonindex.
-I will not be able to work while in California so dependancy on donations and also sponsors on sermonindex will be much more important and vital. Pray that I can get in the next 3 months I can raise monies through contract work and other means.

These are the practical 'rubber meet's the road' items. My hope is that those of us who have been given so much might seriously consider what we could give back in tangible support.

In other words, send the brother some money.
Please :-)

2004/10/23 8:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
(Also have been looking into some more geek training...)

nice! yes there will be a need for alot more participation from moderators to keep the forums on the straight and narrow. Also more attentive answering questions to people who are on the site. Yea and just to let people know Mike is like the Robin side-kick so you can always bug him and ask him stuff.

Quote:
These are the practical 'rubber meet's the road' items. My hope is that those of us who have been given so much might seriously consider what we could give back in tangible support.

If God does put it in your heart that would be awesome, I am relying on God to help supply my tangible needs for this next 2 years. I have gotten a few contract jobs already for this next 3 months before I have to go down but it will not near be enough.

2004/10/23 9:20Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
My hope is that those of us who have been given so much might seriously consider what we could give back in tangible support.

I know this is always a delicate area and the Brits are even more cautious than most others but if we think of the time and skill that Greg has put into this site we begin to get a very vague notion of 'the cost' in terms of what the users of this site would have had to pay commercially for this kind of service. Of course, Greg asks for no payment, but has only, on occasion, made the site's needs known. He would not be the man we know if he had done otherwise. That has been his responsibility before God alone.

Now we can consider OUR responsibilty...

2004/10/23 9:26Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
nice! yes there will be a need for alot more participation from moderators to keep the forums on the straight and narrow.

Greg
I'm not sure here whether I am part of the problem or part of the answer, but count me in anyway! :-P

2004/10/23 9:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy