SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : PRAYER: Prayer Sheet for SI Webmaster

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 PRAYER: Prayer Sheet for SI Webmaster

I have had a few people request a prayer sheet for myself so I have prayerfully constructed this sheet for consistent daily prayer support by dear brothers and sisters in Christ at SI. [b]NOTE:[/b] I am applying to bible school in Murietta, California and alot of the points in this prayer sheet pertain to that fact. I will start another thread on more details about the bible school and how that came about: Bible School Application..

Click here to download the 8.5x11 Prayer Sheet for Webmaster (Greg Gordon) [3.40 MB]

*Please print out this prayer sheet and post it in a place where you can be reminded to pray for the needs of SermonIndex and my time at bible school. I know the Lord will make this next few years a very fruitful 2 years for this ministry and my personal growth simply by the prayers of God's people.

Here is the text that is in the PDF prayer sheet:

Thank you for the interest and time to [b]pray[/b] for me and the ministry of SermonIndex.net I will be attending (God willing) Calvary Chapel Bible School in Murietta, California from Feb [b]2005 to 2007[/b]. I am very excited of what God is going to do in my life personally and I know it's something that is going to carry over to SermonIndex.net in many ways. I am asking for people who are interested in supporting and praying for me these next 2 years to commit to this and also print out this sheet as a reference point and reminder. I would love to know you are praying and commiting to this. Feel free to correspond and email me at: sermonindex@msn.com during these next 2 years.

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/june/mysignature.gif[/img]
Greg Gordon

[b]Specific Prayer Requests for the Bible School[/b] - I will be attending the bible school for 2 years and would appreciate specific prayers towards aspects of this time at CCBC (Calvary Chapel Bible School):
• Pray for the application process and all international affairs such as transferring of monies, acceptance of student visa and that traveling across the border would go smoothly without hassles.
• Pray for the next 3 months before the beginning of bible school that I would be able to prepare spiritually for this 2 year commitment, not wavering in faith for what God has in store.
• Pray for driving lessons that I am taking over the next 3 months and the final exam for full license.
• Pray for myself to be more broken in God's hands, allowing Him to bear the fruit of the Holy Spirit in my heart; there is much that I need to allow God to sift in me and conform into the image of His Son.
• Pray for the cities of Escondido and Murietta in California, that God would bring a revival in many believers hearts in these areas and there would be a signifigant impact on the lost for the kingdom of God.
• Pray for my studies at CCBC that I would be able to handle all the reading / writing assignments on top of other activities and running of the SermonIndex.net ministry.

[b]Specific Needs for Bible School and SermonIndex[/b] - There are quite a few things that I have realized that are needed for the next 2 years. Lift these up in prayer and if you feel led help out in a tangible way.
• Need of a vehicle (donated or to purchase) for the use of driving in California.
• Need for funding to be provided to attend the second year of CCBC.
• Need for continued support for SermonIndex.net to keep running. I will not be able to actively raise funds so I will be depending fully on people's initiative to support this ministry.
• Need for people to become more pro-active in promoting SermonIndex.net and also a need for more forum moderators to take a daily commitment to checking the site and ensuring discussions are appropriate.

[b]Some Scriptural Promises for Prayer[/b]

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." - Matthew 7:7-8

Other Scriptures: Matthew 21:22, 1 John 5:14-15, Jeremiah 29:12, Isaiah 65:24, John 16:23-24,
James 5:16, John 14:13-14, John 15:7, Matthew 6:6, Psalm 50:15, Proverbs 15:29, Psalm 34:17.

2004/10/22 16:18Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: PRAYER: Prayer Sheet for SI Webmaster

I have updated the prayer sheet, if you want to commit to praying for myself and this ministry over the next 2 years please print out the pdf sheet! God bless you as you pray. Also the sheet shows the practical needs for the next 2 years as I go to bible school in California. If anyone has any specific questions feel free to ask.

2004/10/26 19:43Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy