SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : serious prayer for a friend of mine

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

serious prayer for a friend of mine

I have a friend that i have put out prayer requests for named keith Jacobs and he has chronic fatigue syndrome and it really has got bad the last couple of weeks for him, he has no strength physically or mentally. He feels hopeless and that no one can help him, the doctors can't help him and he is basically on his own. Keith told me he use to cry out to God and he didn't answer at least the way he expected. I told him to cry out to Jesus Christ, please can you please pray for him that the Lord will come to his side and make himself known to Keith, Keith already has his doubts and i have tried all i can to be a witness an pray, but can you please pray for him. He needs it so much, he is one of the strongest willed persons that i have met so it is very hard to hear him like this. May you pray for his salvation.

2010/7/8 21:31Profile
Chicku

Bangalore

Re: serious prayer for a friend of mine

will surely pray for ur friend... God will help...

2010/7/9 0:30Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

He told me today things are getting worse and his mind can't handle what he is going through, he said he really needs Jesus, I was very surprised to hear that, please pray that the Lord meets him even today if possible. Oh Lord hear his cry.

2010/7/28 18:56Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I would ask what he does to made the fatigue better. My daughter was have some of the same stuff. She has now lost 30 pounds, walks 3 miles a day and doing this has given her the energy she didn't have.

I will pray for your friend like I did my daughter who was almost reclining on the couch round the clock. She is so excited about feeling better.

2010/7/28 19:09Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

my friend started reading the Bible and told me he has a desire to read it on a daily basis, keep him in prayer that the Lord reveals himself and regenerates him.

2010/8/1 12:09Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

please pray the Lord open his eyes and regenerates him, he has been in bed all week.

2010/8/14 19:52Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re:

i am praying for your friend

2010/8/14 19:55Profile
buttermilk80

Ohio

Father, In all things it is You. You are life and You are hope. May Your will forever be done. And may we learn to show mercy even as You show mercy. We ask for Your mercy in Keith, Lord. Only You can do what man says can't be done. Glorify Yourself in Keith Jacobs. Bring him to the place where Your name will be known as his helper. We thank you Lord Jesus. Thank You Father.

Amen.

2010/8/14 20:06Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

brothers and sisters i just wanted to put up prayers for my friend Keith, he still has chronic fatigue syndrome and is still not came to Christ yet, he has sought for the Lord but has not heard from him yet. May you pray the Lord heals and speaks to keith on trusting him and letting Christ take over. Please pray for him I know he always needs it.

2011/5/23 4:57Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I know he has cried out to God for more than 5 years and is still struggling, I really pray the Lord would work in him and open his eyes, please keep in continued prayer for him. It hurts me to see him struggle so much, I know he is hurting a lot right now, keep him in your daily prayers.

2011/5/23 5:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy