SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Saints, I need your prayers daily for me

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
ManofGod0000

Please Saints, I need your prayers daily for me

I recently started a thread on anxiety and my curent attendance in Nursing school. I am a 41 y/o man, who is now questioning everything.

It is affecting my whole life, my family, my leisure time, every one of my moments, and my thoughts are constant....

I am vexed right now, and very disturbed with my life with the Lord, for it is as if my prayers aren't being heard.

I have been told to get on medication by a physician, but I am so frightened, yes frightened by the side affects, asw ell as the stigma. I shouldn't be, I will b a nurse soon, but I have never seen anything like this in my life.

I am a desert shield/ storm veteran, but I didnt see any thing traumatizing, I am ball of tears of sadness becuz this condition of anxiety attacks is practically trying to seize my life.

Am I missing the (boat, the helicopter, and the other things that God has brought me). Or is it practical for me to say by faith, I will not take any medication, theLord will heal me?

When u are anxious, your body dumps catecolamines(adrenalin) into the blood, and I dont want to over time damage other aspects of my health.

I need experienced input and men and women who know how to labor with God, for someone like me. I am nothing, I am eating, tasting the bitterness of humility, I am covered in my tears daily, and my heart doesnt know how to come out of this except to possibly get on medication. Was or am I depressed initially? NO, but I do not want that to happen.....

With Love, A friend
ManofGod0000

2010/7/3 21:31Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: Please Saints, I need your prayers daily for me

Could you elaborate what you mean when you say that you question everything? If you feel comfortable anyway.

I am praying for you brother.

2010/7/3 22:17Profile
ManofGod0000

Re:

Where is God right now? Will he bring me out/ through this? Has he forgotten that I need HIM. My complaints have gone before HIM. I am I do not know whether I am coming or going right now.

I pray, I plead, I beg, I pour out my guts b4 the Lord, but I am suffering from the thoughts of not being or feeling well physically or mentally. Im looking to HIM, it is hard not to view the situation, but I am ultimately looking to HIM. It is absolutely difficult to take my mind off of the gloom n doom I feel.

God send your ministering angels to feed me the manna of God's word.... I need a word from the Lord, my faith needs to be increased.

These are all the things I feel at this moment, may not all make sense in the fashion that I have written, but I am emptying my hear here.

With love,
manofgod0000

2010/7/3 23:16Profile
JoanM

Re:

Praying for you Brother

2010/7/3 23:28Profile
ManofGod0000

Re:

I thank you all earnestly for your sincere prayers, I will be forever grateful.....

2010/7/3 23:59Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

My personal opinion about medication for emotional issues is that they just postpone have to deal with the source. Every one of us go through seasons of difficulties like this, but they are just seasons.

The answer is found in the word:

Isa 26:3 Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee.

Phl 4:8 ¶ Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

It would sound to me like you are walking in some kind of fear. Are you? Are financial issues the problem, family problems. What is causing you to lose peace?

I am praying for you brother.

2010/7/4 0:22Profile

Hello Friend

It sounds to me like you are praying yourself out of faith. Our prayers should include thanks to God that He has heard and that He will answer and to rest in that otherwise we will indeed pray ourselves out of faith.

For your anxiety there are plenty of natural substances which help like herbs and are not damaging like medications. A naturopath can help with that and it might help you to cut out things in your diet that are not good for you. Again a naturopath can help. There are safe remedies for depression like St John`s Wort.

Praying for relief for you.

2010/7/4 0:34
Nellie

Re:

Father,
Please help our Brother.
Give him Godly Wisdom and Knowledge.
Let him know You love him, and will never leave nor forsake him.
Please help him, Father.
In Jesus Name.

2010/7/4 9:27Profile
thomasm

Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada

Re:

Read the story of Joseph;Gen 37;14-33 39;1-32
If anyone felt like God had abandoned him Joseph did.
But we don't live by our feelings, we STAND on the TRUTH.
God is with you, and HIS answer is on it's way, don't despair, fix your eyes on JESUS, he is the answer.

Remember the testimony of the Lord, the moment of your salvation, the other real encounters with the Lord in your life, this always brings me out of the despair.

Love in Christ Tom

2010/7/4 11:34Profile

dear beloved brother, i am praying for your peace, shalom peace, wholeness of spirit, and the quiet Embrace of Jesus, and as i'm sitting here, praying as such, the Holy Spirit led me to suggest to you, "Read the Book of Ruth".

don't know why, thats just what i was led to suggest, God love you, and God comfort you...today, neil

2010/7/4 12:23

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy