SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Help me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
beatenpath

Help me

I'm need need of wisdom from God. Both my wife and I have lost total confidence and trust in my mom from what happened today. My mom put our five month old child in harms way by having our son in the same house with her violent and drug addicted boyfriend. We have specified this not to happen but yet I'm not surprised it did. Kids pick up habits from their parents and one thing I have picked up from my mom is that she is very dishonest in her speech and her lifestyle. I've always had a bad feeling about giving our son to my mom. It's been only probably a total of six times my mom had our son at her house. The thing that bugs me is that she told both my wife and myself that her boyfriend no longer stays over at her house but when my wife called during lunch guess who picks up the phone. Yeap her boyfriend. Understand this: her and her boyfriend are not Christian so this is supposed to be expected right? I just don't get why she just doesn't shoot straight for once in her life and not have to beet around the bush.

I've told her not to care for our son any longer and not to contact us anymore. I just can't stand for dishonesty even if that means family too. I'm still very upset up to this point. Maybe I just need this to boil over a few days. Please pray for me. Thanks.

JR

"Satan is the father of all LIES"

2010/7/2 22:44Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Help me

Praying.

2010/7/2 23:29Profile
Richard365

USA

Re:

sorry to hear this brother...

Maybe not to cut her off...but to only allow visits at your home or someplace else where someone can supervise. I can understand your hurt...I have to younger daughters as well.

But seek Grace in the matter. God Bless.

2010/7/6 23:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy