SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Carnal Christendom ?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougm55

USA

Carnal Christendom ?

What are u entitled to?

2010/6/27 11:13Profile

Re: Carnal Christendom ?

i dont know. i want to post so bad, but God wont allow me, i am not joking, being sarcastic or weird.

there is so much on my heart, i want to testify, so brother Doug, ...testify, post, write, whatever, but i believe we should refrain from posting unless God has given us a Word.....thats just a word for myself.

God bless you richly, neil

2010/6/27 11:32

Re: Carnal Christendom ?

What are u entitled to?....dougm55

The Parable of the Hidden Treasure.

44 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field."

The Parable of the Pearl of Great Price.

Matthew 13:45-46
45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, 46. who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it."

We're entitled to what we buy. The cost is all that you have, all that you have had, and all that you will ever get. It's what you save where in the problem lies.

Matthew 16:24
24. Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

25 "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

26 "What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?"

Some people sell themselves out to the world, their pleasure, and the powers of the Devil. They buy into this life. Some people sell themselves out to the Lamb of God. They are entitled to what they purchase , and to their connective eternities.

2010/6/27 13:15

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy