SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : The Road to Deliverence From Jealousy

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

The Road to Deliverence From Jealousy

The Road to Deliverence From Jealousy

The jealousy and rage many women feel, (maybe men as well), with regards to their husbands may have more
behind it than meets the eye. It sure did
for me. Here is just a bit of an experience
that revolutionized my life. Testimonies are
important, and we all have one, or many, the
sharing of them may set a captive free.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

A testimony shared on this forum recently
brought to my mind a place where I was bound even after 8 years of being aprehended by my Savior. Praise be to God I was delivered.

I had this horrible rage and jealousy with regards to my husband. Every time he would go anywhere I would grill him and rake him over the coals to find out exactly where he was, what he did, and more importantly, who he talked to. Were there any women there? etc. I never gave the man a moments peace. And he was a good husband and father, it was all in my head, or really my heart.

I would repent, ask God for forgiveness, resolve never to do it again, but it was repeated constantly. I doubt you could imagine just how mean I really was.

Well one day after a particularly ugly send off to my husband as he went on a little fishing trip, I am sure he was filled with joy at the prospect of coming home to another round, I fell on the floor and wept until I thought I would die. I kept asking God why I had no control over my reactions, and the word came. "You don't trust Me."

He then began to show me how growing up there was no stability in my life, sometime I was in a children's home, or pushed off with relatives. Drinking was a big part of my family's life, and immoral lifestyles all added to the disfunction that left me insecure. Even though people thought I was pretty, I always felt ugly, and never had any friends because I wasn't long enough in one place to make any. I had "0" self esteem. I couldn't believe anyone would stay with me, or really love me, and thought that everyone would eventually leave me. God called all this to my rememberance at this time.

He then spoke to me a word that has totally set me free. "Even if your husband leaves you, I never will." It was like a light went on in my spirit. I saw that though mother and father forsake you, He never would. I could trust Him to be my everything, and all I needed. The truth of why I was reacting this way brought healing and deliverence to my bound heart. I have never been the same.
I saw that even in the event my husband did leave me, I would never be alone. One loved me without limit.

I am still married to the same great man, that needs Jesus, so pray my friends, but we have been married 39 years now and I haven't grilled him in years. We have peace in our home because I trust in my Almighty Savior for everything that concerns me. Even when pretty women come around I am free, free, free. Hallelujah.

Truly the things that shape us in our childhood can become road blocks to our freedom in Christ. Victory can only come when the spotlight of truth is shone into that painfull area, allowing God to heal it. I can say that the joy that flooded my soul on being set free from my bondage is incredible. I count that day as a epoch in my life. I am so greatful for it. Peace in the inner man is of great value.

Fear has torment. I was afraid of being left because everyone in my childhood left me in different degrees. There was no stability, no sureness. I could't count on anything, accept emotional pain. But Jesus.......

Even though the years have made pudgy, and age has left me with no real outward beauty, I can look in the mirror and say I like what I see, I like the person He has made me to be, even though He is still working on me :0). I am not ugly to myself anymore because He values me, and loves me. I thought myself worthless, but that was a lie of the enemy propagated by my past, but now I am free indeed. I no longer have to focus on myself, but on my redeemer and His plan for my life. Glory to God. What does the world have to offer, just more death, but I know the joy that comes in the morning.

Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Jhn 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

All glory to God. Only He can take what is esteemed as worthless and make jewels out of it. Oh what a awesome God we serve. Do you struggle with rage and what appears to be jealousy? There is a root to that response. Fear is the source. God wants you set free. Freedom is a place of peace and joy. You can have it. Trust the one who loves you so much He sent His son to die for you. He will always be there for you and never let you down. He will bind up your wounds and mend your broken heart. I know this to be a fact. Peace to you.

2010/6/25 13:12Profile

Re: The Road to Deliverence From Jealousy

" "You don't trust Me."

"Even if your husband leaves you, I never will." It was like a light went on in my spirit. I saw that though mother and father forsake you, He never would. I could trust Him to be my everything, and all I needed. The truth of why I was reacting this way brought healing and deliverence to my bound heart. I have never been the same."

Sister, light did go on in your spirit. Job came to this conclusion and it is one of the highest expressions of faith in the Word of God......

Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him

This is the place of breakthrough, the place of epiphany, the place that light floods our soul. When all is truly abandoned into Him. What then can the enemy of our soul who has come to rob , steal and destroy, what then can He do when we apprehend the eternal truth that greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world? Every fear layed down at His feet and confessed. Then suddenly we see this giant for what it truly is, no giant at all but merely an ant speaking lies through a megaphone.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

So the question is, do you walk in a spirit of overcoming power, do you walk in love and do you have a sound mind? ............brother Frank

2010/6/25 14:43
Goldminer

Alabama

Re:

I certainly do and I give Him all the praise and glory. I was blind but now I see. Joy unspeakable and full of glory. I found out to be truly loved by This One is all a man really needs. The place of healing gives a reference point to love and have compassion on others. God is so wonderful. My experience is not up and down like a yoyo, but solid and it is only because of Him. He deserves all our reverence and glory.

2010/6/25 15:53Profile

Re:

Hey sister, the question was not to you, but in general :)..........brother Frank

2010/6/25 16:59
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Is. 54

128.Matthew 19:29
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

thanks for sharing this.

Lord bless you Goldminer.

2010/6/25 17:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy