SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Why is there a lone German next to seat 666 at the EU?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

More junk from the internet for Christians to panic about.

The poster probably came here to stir up a debate.

Oh well... didn't work. He should have asked a question about the KJV or Limited Atonement. Rookie...

Krispy

2010/6/22 12:43
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Aww, Krispy, you not trying to bait someone are you? I thought you turned over a new leaf - that you were no longer going to debate the KJV issue! :-)

ginnyrose

2010/6/22 21:37Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

This is an very important issue actually.

It is FACT that in the EU government documents there is a "recommendation 666" that in a great financial or war crisis they appoint one of their leaders as having "veto" power over their entire government. This is why the 666 seat is empty. It will be filled in that "emergency" crisis time.

The EU might have been doing this on purpose to pole some type of fun at biblical prophecy but they might actually be fulfilling it at the same time.

Oh saints we live in terribly dark days! May the saints of God see and live worthy as it grows dark.

2010/6/22 21:46Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

"Oh saints we live in terribly dark days! May the saints of God see and live worthy as it grows dark."

The iniquity abounding has near broke my heart. I am pleading with God on a daily basis that it is not causing me to be hardened to love. How I need His help...

2010/6/22 21:53Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

While I definitely feel that the European Union might play an important role in Bible prophecy, I can't seem to find a credible citation for the original poster's claim.

I followed the link that Neil included, but the "Jesus-is-Savior" website didn't include a credible citation either (and I have found many of their claims highly suspect in the past too). This could be true...or it could be one of those rumors that we aren't supposed to be given over to.

Bottom line: "Let not your hearts be troubled..." (John 14:1).

2010/6/22 22:00Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

saints,

just research: RECOMMENDATION 666

2010/6/22 23:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy