Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - JUNE 15 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - JUNE 15 MORNING

The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those which are revealed belong unto us.

Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me. Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.

The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him: and he will shew them his covenant. — There is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets. — Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him?

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. — If ye love me, keep my com-mandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter that he may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of truth.

DEUT. 29:29. Psa. 131:1,2. Psa. 25:14. ‑Dan. 2:28. ‑Job 26:14. John 15:15. -John 14:15-17.

2010/6/15 11:00Profile

Re: DAILY LIGHT - JUNE 15 MORNING

Life is already way too short to wonder in doubt when you have a question for our God who always answers.

Asking is secondary to reliance.

Be assured.

I Cor. 1:24, 30; Col. 2:2,3

Luke 11:9, 10

Jer. 33:3

Psalm 91:15

Is. 65:24
Trust and obey,
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
but to trust and obey...

...and anticipating the 1335th day,

g

2010/6/15 15:32
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

If there was a like button...I would "like" this :)

2010/6/15 17:28Profile
Lydo

Bangalore India

Re: DAILY LIGHT - JUNE 15 MORNING

Brother, thank you for posting these beautiful scriptures.They have been a Blessing.

The Holy Spirit alone can REVEAL God's mysteries to God's children.

I loved the verse Psa 131:1 in the message translation.- "God, I'm not trying to rule the roost, I don't want to be king of the mountain.I haven't meddled where I have no business or fantasized grandiose plans.:

And the verse in Job 26:14 - "Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him?".

God Bless

2010/6/17 11:18Profile

Re:

Thanks for the verses, which have sent me toward additional learning in relation to these already mentioned things.

Heb. 5:14

It has to do with the "exercise of our senses" and what God means for us to hear compared to what we think we need to hear... what God tells us to behold instead of what we tend to look at.

How many times are we deaf to what God's Spirit says to us because some sort of 'turning'. Are we looking in the wrong direction, backs turned to His voice?

How does it all fit together?
Oh, that we will ever see His vision and hear His voice.

Can it be notice when obedience begins to falter before life ever gets out of sync with Him...instead of it coming to the point of God 'hollering' ?

"baaa"

Everything God has ever revealed to me has come because of my need for application. Specifics may not apply to others, yet the general principles that apply, ONCE OBEYED, have come to be seen and understood are for everybody...not just this little microcosm.

Amen?

Maybe i just need to grow up more.

g
Acts 20:32

"Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way. If you don’t know what you’re doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You’ll get his help, and won’t be condescended to when you ask for it. Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought. People who “worry their prayers” are like wind-whipped waves. Don’t think you’re going to get anything from the Master that way, adrift at sea, keeping all your options open."

~The Message:

Jas. 1:2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

edited because of a confusing sentence

2010/6/18 14:24

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy