SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : South Carolina: Odd events in the Kingdom of this World

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JoanM

South Carolina: Odd events in the Kingdom of this World

I find this worth documenting here as an example of how easy it is for God to change or allow the change of things in the seemingly great affairs of man in this Kingdom of this World.

EXCERPTS of the article: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/10/greenes-south-carolina-primary-defies-odds-leaves-democratic-party-perplexed/

Greene's South Carolina Primary Win Defies Odds, Leaves Democrats Perplexed

.....Greene admits he had no campaign headquarters, no party support, no contributions, no job, no computer and no cell phone.

Yet, somehow, he managed to pull off the most unlikely of victories, and -- unless state Democratic Party officials have their way -- will face incumbent Republican Sen. Jim DeMint in November...... Greene's improbable victory over Democratic candidate Vic Rawl, a former state legislator who officials expected would win, has unleashed a flood of questions, ...... facing a felony charge ....managed to capture 59 percent of the primary vote...... campaign was personally funded and cost well under $2,000...... got no help from the South Carolina Democratic Party ..... Clyburn told the Bill Press radio show on Thursday. "I don't know if he was a Republican plant. He was someone's plant."

COMMENT: How easy it is for God to subdue nations. Men and Kings and presidents plot and God laughs. I mean really, you have to laugh at this serious business going on in South Carolina. Where is that verse from Psalms? Understand, I fear God and know how we deserve judgment. Its just that events like this, are to me as much of a "heads up" as Lakeland, earthquakes, oil leaks that don't stop, giant gas leaks lasting 20+ years now, etc.. I am thinking that Christian's may finally be getting it that our confidence is only in God. (surely more are seeing this).

This is not to stimulate political discussion. Just to take note of.

2010/6/11 17:16Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy