Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : hi im new here from the philippines

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
boyscout

hi im new here from the philippines

hi people im new here hope thissite can be helpful and get resources thatim sure our church will behelp very much :-D

2004/10/21 1:45Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: hi im new here from the philippines

Quote:
hi people im new here hope thissite can be helpful and get resources thatim sure our church will behelp very much

Hi boyscot, welcome to SI!
There are very good resources here about your spiritual growth, you can start here [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2192&forum=16&0]OFFICIAL Top Ten Sermons at SermonIndex[/url], also you can be part of the fellowship in the forum.
May our Lord bless your heart as you draw near to Him!

Your brother,
Kire

2004/10/21 2:12Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re:

Hello brother from the Philipines! You live in a country that is not always open to the Gospel. Have you seen persecution? How can we pray for you?

2004/10/21 13:56Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: hi im new here from the philippines

Welcome! We have missionaries from our church in 3 cities in the Philippines - Bacolod, Cebu & Dumaguette. In fact, 3 people from our church are leaving pretty soon to go on a short terms mission trip over there.

Yes, this site is [i]very[/i] encouraging. I'm discovering how many great teachings there are on here, available to download! The forum is challenging spiritually, I find, and a good place to get encouraged by like minded, God motivated people.

I hope you are blessed!

2004/10/21 14:34Profile
boyscout

Re: hi to all !!!!

hi revival9.well yes the philippines is very open for the gospel.people are getting to bible believing churches leaving the tradition filled church.pray for lots more people to be saved.

persecution?well im getting a doze of it from my family.they are catholics and they dont want me to join a if baptist church. hope you can give tips on this.

anyways sorry if im relpying late.i only get online 2 tmes a week

2004/10/25 23:45Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re:

Welcome and may the Spirit fill you and impower you in your walk with the Lord. Read his word get to know him, follow the truth of the word of God and let him lead, but as he leads follow. Blessing too you my know fellow believer in Christ. Bro. Raven

2004/10/26 0:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy