Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Mojo Spirit

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Mojo Spirit

HELP! I just read on FB my niece report who attended a concert last night. She is now so excited about a Mojo Spirit...

I never heard of this expression before so I googled it ... I was going to post a definition but decided against it. If you want to PM, go ahead. But I am very concerned...and is it justified?

What would you tell me to do? I am almost in a panic mode!

ginnyrose

EDIT: This is her quote:" that was a PHENOMENAL show last night! i thought i was going to barf my guts out.. and NOW i've got the mojo spirit!"

2010/6/2 21:11Profile
EverestoSama

Re: Mojo Spirit

Have you talked to her yet? Or her mother? If it's the same thing that I've looked up (the parasitic evil spirit, or whatever) than yes, this is something to be concerned about.
However, younger kids, especially kids in the music scene, are prone to throw around statements they've heard, or that their other scene friends are using, and at the same time have absolutely no idea what they mean. I would ask her to explain to you what she meant, and if she even knows what she's saying.

2010/6/2 21:54Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thank-you... I will just do that. Why I never thought of that before, I do not know.

ginnyrose

2010/6/2 22:58Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Mojo Spirit

I talked with my brother the other day and he said this daughter is moving home to live with him.

I am very concerned about this situation, wondering what kind of demonic activity she may be bringing into this home.

If anyone can enlighten me, please do so. My brother calls me often - on the average of once a day - and relies a lot on my encouragement.

I cannot talk to the girls' mother because she is living like a whore. This girl refuses to answer my phone calls. I could text and those she answers but I do not like to do that for various reasons.

How should I advise my brother? I just sense he will be encountering battles he is not anticipating...

FYI, the 13 YO DD doubts the existence of God, so he has to deal with it. (There are two daughters and the one has moved home and the other is planning to - she is presently visiting friends else-where.)

Any suggestion by anyone?

ginnyrose

2010/8/5 0:43Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy