SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Benjamin7

Québec, Canada

Greetings!

Greetings brothers and sisters,

I recently signed up on the web site and though it would be appropriate to introduced myself; my name is Benjamin and I'm from Québec, Canada. Last October I got personally revived. Without going into much detail, God made me question the authenticity of the love we had for our other brothers and sisters in Christ. In parallel, he also exposed my idolatry to video games as well as other sins. Long story short, he saved me from my sins and gave me a desired to know him like I had never experienced before.

The two verses that God used to challenged me about the love I didn't have were:

Romans 13:8
8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

John 13:34,35
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

If the mark of a disciple is love, the same love Jesus had for us, then why was I not living it?

Following those questions, and through a series of events God lead me to die to myself and give him everything.

Not long after I found sermonindex through some youtube videos. Since then I've been listening to the sermons and reading the discussions on the forum. They have been a real blessing to my soul. I thank the Lord for this ministry.

I'm looking forward to fellowshipping with all of you!

2010/5/25 13:33Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Greetings!

Blessings. I am happy you are here :-)

2010/5/25 13:54Profile
Lorijean

Austin, Texas

Re:

Welcome Benjamin! I enjoyed your testimony. Hope that this site will be a blessing to you and that you find encouragement, inspiration and godly counsel here. God bless you.

2010/5/25 14:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy