SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Assassinate Hitler? Biblical?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
IWantAnguish

Assassinate Hitler? Biblical?

If you had Adolph Hitler in your sights, and you were able to assassinate him, would you, or would you not have pulled the trigger?

Why or why not?

2010/5/22 14:40Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Assassinate Hitler? Biblical?

No Vengeance belongs to the Lord and He already has taken His vengeance on Hitler so why does it matter if we would pull the trigger, God tells us Thou Shalt not murder and so even to our worse enemies or worst of people I cannot murder or kill them because truth be known I am worse than even Hitler or Stalin or any up and coming terrorist.

2010/5/22 15:09Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Sam wrote:

"If you had Adolph Hitler in your sights, and you were able to assassinate him, would you, or would you not have pulled the trigger?

Why or why not?"

No. Because Romans 13 is still there to teach us how one should regard our civil authoroties. This was written during the time of Nero and he was not kown to be a kind person nor ruler.

ginnyrose

2010/5/22 15:53Profile

If I was a man of the world, unregenerate, a soldier of the times, I think I might do the world of favour and blow his head off.

But I am not. Therefore, I would have him arrested. The nature of God within us compels us to mercy not hate regardless of his hate crimes. The world's justice system most likely would have him killed.

2010/5/22 17:08
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This is a very inappropriate thread,

I would ask that the maker of this thread do not post similar type of discussions.

The bible is very clear "no murderer has eternal life in him."

I am locking this thread.

2010/5/22 19:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy