SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Well, 'ello!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
IknowtheWay

North Augusta, SC

Well, 'ello!!!!

Hi! I am an 18 year old guy who loves Jesus with all of his heart! And I am trying to figure out how this works! LOL This is the first time I have ever joined any kind of forum, so I am learning as I go. Anyway, If you love jesus also, then let me hear you scream AMEN!!!! :-?

2004/10/20 10:08Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Well, 'ello!!!!

Quote:
Hi! I am an 18 year old guy who loves Jesus with all of his heart! And I am trying to figure out how this works! LOL This is the first time I have ever joined any kind of forum

AMEN!!! [quiet yell] Great to have you on the site brother! The forums take abit of getting used to but are a great resource to communicate with many other brothers and sisters in the Lord across the world. The majority of discussions relove around the audio sermons on the site and discussing about the Scriptures and our walk in the Lord. Take advantage of the large amount of audio sermons available, I would start with this one: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url] by Paris Reidhead and then the [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903]The Revival Hymn[/url]

Hope that helps.

2004/10/20 10:17Profile
PastorEdP

Clinch Mountain, Virginia

Re:

Well 'ello yourself, North Augusta. Nice to have another good ol' Southern boy joining us. Praise God. I hope you find SI as much of a blessing for you as it has been for me.

2004/10/20 10:29Profile
IknowtheWay

North Augusta, SC

Re:

Yes sir, Mr. Gordon, that is a help. I will spend time getting used to the forums, because I have a lot on my heart to share. And I may also have a lot of questions... so I will surely enjoy having this contact with you and other brother's and sister's in the Lord. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post. May God bless you, and I look forward to talking with you again!

2004/10/20 11:36Profile
IknowtheWay

North Augusta, SC

Re: Good ol' southeern boy! LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am sure the SI will be a major blessing for me! Look for any posts that I may ad later (as I'm sure I will). I have a lot on my heart to share, and I'm sure that I will have questions as well. And, please feel free to keep in touch!
God bless you Pastor Ed.

2004/10/20 11:59Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Quote:
I am an 18 year old guy who loves Jesus with all of his heart!

Hi and welcome Stephen! Great to hear about young people who are sold out for the Lord. Hope you are blessed here at SI. May He make Himself even more real to you. :)

In Him, Chanin

2004/10/20 12:39Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy