Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : in the house

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
annjillena

Tazewell, Virginia

in the house

I am a 24 year old woman living in Virginia. I have been married for a year and my husband is unsaved (please remember to lift up the unsaved in your prayers). I was lead to this site through CCM Music.com. I am just grateful to be!

Quote:
Psalm 52:8-9
But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever. I will praise You forever, because You have done it; And in the presence of Your saints I will wait on Your name, for it is good.

2004/10/19 22:58Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: in the house

Welcome and be blessed for there is much too hear and good people also. and yes will Pray God know, he's working on it be still and know that he is God..

2004/10/19 23:52Profile
disciplejosh

Southern California

Re:

annjillena,

Praise the Lord you found the site! God has so much in store for you and your husband. If you don't mind, maybe you could post his name so we could be praying for him out in California. :)

I would recommend you listen to this sermon as a starting point and an excellent foundation from which to build as you hopefully visit the site often and dig into what the Lord has brought together for us to feed upon and grow thereby.
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url]

God bless you, sister. We'll pray.

2004/10/20 1:08Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hi sister,

A warm welcome to you as well. Found the site through CCM ? Thats pretty cool.

May the Lord use you in such a way that your husband will be unable to resist being brought into The Light. Will be praying for you both.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

2004/10/20 7:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am a 24 year old woman living in Virginia. I have been married for a year and my husband is unsaved

God bless you and I know you will be encouraged and strengthened on this site. Please feel free to get involved on the forums and listen to some sermons. Josh's recommendation of "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" is a great place to start.

2004/10/20 7:54Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Hi Jill,

Welcome! There's many hours of encouraging listening and reading here. God will work in your household! It only takes one glowing ember to set a house on fire. May you be that ember in your home, as you keep your eyes on the Lord and love Him first and foremost.

Mrs. Fred

2004/10/20 11:52Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hi and welcome Jill! We will keep your husband in our prayers. May the Lord love Him through you, may you be a shining light and a testimony for Him. :)

Be blessed as you make your way around SI.

In Him, Chanin

2004/10/20 12:41Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy