SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Preparing To Speak

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ranson

Pennsylvania

Preparing To Speak

[b]I'm preparing to speak[/b]... to the youth in my youth group, that is. Sometimes, as pastors, we may take for granted the position God has entrusted to us.

The Bible tells us to be ready at all times (to share His Word); but, admittedly, I am not always prepared. I'm sometimes not even prepared to speak to my youth group. I pray that God will awaken me to the impact I can have, and that He'd help me take it more serious as I trust Him to move in and through me.

This website, I'm sure, will help me prepare the sermons God leads me to; but I pray, more importantly, that God will help me as I prepare to speak.

2004/10/19 21:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Preparing To Speak

Quote:
This website, I'm sure, will help me prepare the sermons God leads me to; but I pray, more importantly, that God will help me as I prepare to speak.

Brother thats awesome to hear! Praise God you found this site. I know God will use the resources and fellowship here to encourage you and led you more into a life with Christ. Please share with us what you speak to the youth about and what the Lord is doing in your life. This is all great to hear brother!

2004/10/19 21:32Profile
disciplejosh

Southern California

Re:

Ranson,

I know exactly what you are saying and where you;re at, brother. I was a youth pastor for five years...and, like I said, I know what you're saying.

And when I 'found' this site, I began to dig in...slowly at first, just listening to Tozer and a couple others I was familiar with, not knowing about the rest.

Then I started to listen to Leonard Ravenhill. No longer was I digging in, but I was being dug in to, if you know what I mean. And in a matter of weeks, I was on the floor in my office weeping, pleading for mercy, tired of being thirsty and sick of always being hungry and never being satisfied.

May God seriously bless you as you seek His face, His kingdom, His word and I encourage you to listen with an open heart and mind to what God has and wants to continue to do in you and through you.

Start here bro...
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url]

2004/10/20 1:19Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
Then I started to listen to Leonard Ravenhill. No longer was I digging in, but I was being dug in to, if you know what I mean. And in a matter of weeks, I was on the floor in my office weeping, pleading for mercy, tired of being thirsty and sick of always being hungry and never being satisfied.

Well said brother, my sentiments exactely!

Ranson, A warm welcome to you! A treasure chest of resources awaits you, dig in and be blessed. Let us know if we can be of any help navigating.

2004/10/20 7:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy