Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I need a little help

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
buttermilk80

Ohio

I need a little help

In my belief and struggle for the Glory of the Lord I am solid. I know whom I believe in and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I've entrusted against that day. But along the way I've made some serious blunders that have landed me on the edge of humanity.

Relationships evaporate before my very eyes. And I am about to torch the last one I will willingly seek. Not that I'm actively setting fire to it. It seems everything I think and say is like gasoline to a match. Since there have been hundreds of relationships torched in my past, I am left to assume that the problem resides within me.

It would be good to consider this problem with a brother in Christ. But let us not be fooled. I do not stand here because I am edible. Prayer before entry is a good motto in this case.

Thank you for your consideration of this post. I did not post this with fear. There is no fear of loss when there is so very little left to lose.

By His Grace.

2010/5/9 23:23Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re: I need a little help

Friend, I know it is in certain cases to flee from evil company because they can corrupt & influence the professing christian. In your past experiences with people, I would ask you to go to God, & meditate on this, as well as God Himself who is Love - Are you as merciful as God is merciful? Are you as loving as Christ Jesus is Loving? Have you blessed those that curse you friend? Did you know that you can grow in these graces by His grace alone? We are as holy as we want to be friend. God help us to be conformed to His Image.

2010/5/10 1:11Profile

Re:

If the objective remains to press on and further into Him, Our flesh and bone Great God and Saviour, Jesus Christ, press on brother.

Never give up the ship.

If they be of like mind,
they shall continue with you.

If not, the worst possible scenario is
a few flies in the ointment.

Set your sights on things above,
and those of this nature
will eventually be found with you.

Commit all things to
the Author and Perfecter of our faith.
Your mind and feelings may try to trick you at times,
creating from your imagination a semnse of loneliness,
However, you are never alone,
and are accompanied wherever you go
in whatever you do.

Hebrews 1:
8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousnessc is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Behold yourself in Christ, one with many, seated in the heavenlies. Pray Abba Father and His Holy Name made reality in you. Then bind yourself in further agreement with HIm, that His kingdom comes, in earth as it is already in heaven.

Psalm 91:
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adderb: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

AMEN!

II Cor. 4:17,18
g
Acts 20:32

edited

2010/5/10 2:08

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy