SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Lord is Quick to Appreciate and Slow to Criticise by Zac Poonen

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
The bottom line is that your spirit is wrong, and it is clearly discernable.

Or it's yours that's wrong? This is the best that you caan come up with? How predictable is that, and weak at the same time? You'd do better to just let Greg answer for himself and leave this alone because your sword isn't very sharp, neither is your arm very strong in wielding it.

Quote:
Otherwise it causes you to look foolish and immature, which is what you are doing to yourself here.

Again, is this all you can come up with as a rebuttal? Where's words of truth? The damage is already done, you'd better spending your energy reviewing the truth of what I've shared than attempting to divert through empty charcter attacks. It's makes you look weak and childish.

Quote:
Please note, I am not saying you are wrong or right in critiquing Zac Poonen and/or Greg Gordon; I am merely saying that the spirit you are doing it in is wrong, and thus God has lent no authority to your words here.

Of course you can't. If you openly admitted the truth of what I've been sent to reveal, then you'd have to act appropriately and it'd make you look like a total fool in interjecting yourself at all. The way you're going, is simply an attempt to save the credibility of your friend, rather than being loyal to the truth, first and foremost. Rather than dealing with delivery, you and everyone else, needs to look at the truth before delivery. It would solve many of the problesm present amongst the Body.

Are you sure you want to continue this, Paul? I wasn't sent to you. You brought this on yourself. Like I said before, Greg is a grown man. I'm sure he can speak for himself if he so chooses. You're doing moe to hurt his credibility than you are in establishing his righteousness.

2010/5/8 18:38
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Greg Gordon, where did you find this article in it's entirety?

--

Hi, it is an email devotional that is emailed out from his church www.crfindia.com I would ask you brother not to argue about these things but rather benefit from what you can from the article and leave others to the same. I feel alot of your arguments are not beneficial as you are doing this to a world-wide audience. May God give us a seal on our lips and let us speak only that which is edifying and towards His eternal purposes.

2010/5/8 18:47Profile

Re:

Quote:
Hi, it is an email devotional that is emailed out from his church www.crfindia.com

Thank you, Greg. You really should have spoken up sooner. But the truth is that it didn't really matter whether Zac or someone else was responsible for that article, did it?

Quote:
I would ask you brother not to argue about these things but rather benefit from what you can from the article and leave others to the same.

A little leaven, leavens the whole lump. You fashion yourself as a revivalist, someone who is to lead and you don't understand this truth? Huh?

Quote:
I feel alot of your arguments are not beneficial as you are doing this to a world-wide audience.

Of course you would feel that way. You're the one who's been called out, and since your carnality is promoted all over the world, it must be stood against publicly so that other won't fall into your errors and those who already have may turn from them.

I sincerely hope that you search yourself and turn from your foolish ways before you're truly humbled in a manner moe dramatic than simply being rebuke over a computer screen. You've been given opportunity to change your ways and be a part of what's about to begin. Make the most of it.

Quote:
May God give us a seal on our lips and let us speak only that which is edifying and towards His eternal purposes.

Amen.

2010/5/8 18:57
passerby

Re:

As I see it, the article from crfindia does not contain damnable heresies. Its author et al don't deserved to be put in such swaggering imputations, unless the reader or the accuser is misinformed or otherwise is suffering from delusional thoughts.

I am thinking that this thread be cleaned from comments with the article from cfcindia left alone.

2010/5/8 19:36Profile

Re:

Greg Gordon is a good guy in my humble and yet accurate opinion.
He is a Canadian after all.

As my fellow minister Rev Noitall would say. "It's not only what you know that counts but how you express what you know."

2010/5/8 19:37
passerby

Re:

Such view on the character of God has been circulating among the believers for a long time, possibly even before I was born.

The concept is being applied to parent-child or brother to brother relationships when I first heard it.

2010/5/8 20:02Profile
longsuffer

canada. SK.

Re:

I think you Annonamus need an attitude adjustment
Either Zac Poonen has told you the truth about something
Or you have no clue who He is. Because something about him is bugging you.
This article just came out this past week and if you would be Prescribed to CFC you would have gotten it to.
L.S.

2010/5/8 23:08Profile

Re:

Wow. You 'cult' of people are worse than I thought.

You change a mans name into a lie. Ye double minded.

He said his name was William Floyd from restorethechurch.org

You set of folk need to come out of that junk mess your in.

Change my screen name to WilliamsBrother.

:)

2010/5/9 0:01
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

anonymous means the users account has been removed/deleted.

2010/5/9 3:37Profile

Re:

hmmhmm,
Thank you for clarifying.

What exactly does throwing someone out for sharing their heart accomplish?

Why did the young warrior go to slay the Giant? Because the Giant mocked YHWH! Much as some of you people do, speaking in vain.

Turn to the LORD from your defiled religion and philosophy.

Who besides the oppressed fears the oppressor?

Do you fear William Floyd? He only speaks the truth to you ALL!

Do you fear the truth? For the Spirit is Truth.

YHWH provides. Not Me, Not You.

YHWH is my Shield and my Great Reward.

Bow Down to your false-gods NO MORE!!!

Bow Down to man NO MORE!!!

Or ... Lay in Your Fear for More Confusion.

Much Love.

:)

2010/5/9 4:54

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy