SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Praying. I look forward to a good report, brother!

2010/5/9 2:49Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

So the sermon went well although my mom jokingly called me a long winded preacher because my message was about an hour long. The Holy Spirit was moving there today and I hope to have exposed the Pharisees spirit in our church, my head pastor said after it all to my dad that We have got it upside down and that we probably match more of a Pharisee church. Also my brother in law was there and he told me it was a good job that I spoke the truth no matter what everyone else thought, I have been praying God awaken his heart but sometimes we have to take things one victory at a time and whether or not my message effected him is unknown but I could tell he was listening. I exalted Christ and His church conforming to His image. Thank you all so much for the prayers they were all much appreciated May Christ be Glorified by the seed sown today.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/5/9 18:49Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

I am going to have to ask for some continual prayer, I was advised that I am to talk to me head pastor about my sermon over matters of what I said mainly the fact that I told the congregation that I was a new Christian and an unsaved youth worker. As expected that didn't settle well with my head pastor but who can judge a man's heart? So if you feel lead to pray for me on this matter that the Holy Spirit would be present in this conversation and that I would clearly answer any questions he has regarding the gospel. Oddly enough I would be happy to get kicked out of the church for the truth of Jesus Christ God has given me peace over that anyways.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/5/19 6:41Profile
ankleshoes

Re: Yes

Itoo will join you in prayer and also with you.

2010/5/25 18:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy