SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : When will the Nightmare End??

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: signs of the time

Quote:
My reaction to these videos? Other than sheer amazement that anyone can fall for this...?

My reaction is just to say straight is the gate and narrow is the way... and FEW are they that find it.

These guys need to keep looking.

I was reading this thread and watched some of those video's and felt like - it's TRULY beginning now, the division between the sheep and the goats has begun because they have been warned and if they didn't take that warning to heart then the blood is off anyone else's hands. All we can do is weep between the porch and altar.

2010/5/6 6:15Profile

Re:

God has abandoned these because they seek their own selfs, and having done so, we now observe them nearing the last phases of a downward spiral swiftly spinning.

It need not be said regarding their end, however, if we interceed that God will forgive and make them whole in faith, trusting God to do this, things will change.

They are not 6 feet under...yet. There still is a fading glimmer of hope. Since they have continued with backs turned walking first, now running from the light of truth, their end nears.

If we just sit and type and comment, are we any better. Oh, to God it was prayed that i would have not even started looking into this thread, yet by His prompting this was done.

God is able to change all this and open the eyes of the bleaters following. We shall pray until unctioned to cease in regard to this whole hullabaloo.

g

2010/5/6 7:37
RainMan

Re:

Please read these verses and notice who Jesus prays for and who he doesn't pray for. See also what he prays for in the lives of his sheep. notice he makes mention that the father had given him these sheep (Romans 9) We see many instances where Jesus prayed for the sheep, but were are those places he prayed for the goats? Why didn't he pray for Judas he knew Judas would hang himself why didn't he pray for Judas to turn from his evil ways (could it be that Judas like many a modern day false prophet might be doomed to destruction to fufill i higher purpose for God?)

John 16 6-19
"6 I have revealed you[a] to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. 7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. 8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. 9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled. 13 I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. 14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified."

ps: only God can work out how to give Christ sheep (election / Sovereignty) without violating their free will oh what a great mystery.

2010/5/6 9:08Profile
hoohoou

Texas

Lysa

Quote:
I think this guy is the same guy that got tazed and sprayed by Arizona state police for not getting out of his car when they requested.

They are one and the same. The whole ordeal is politicized and shameful. It has nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

2010/5/6 9:23Profile

Re:

Rainman, please note the last statement made:

God is able to change all this and open the eyes of the bleaters following. We shall pray until unctioned to cease in regard to this whole hullabaloo.

Focusing in on such idiocy, (and yes, i did it too,) is "being taken in".

It's not just those following as in believing them. These are the Wheaties...but in giving attention to this, and detailing out the wrong when we can just observe once and walk away, well, it's like strengthening the box that holds the Wheaties.

What consumes your thoughts controls your mind.

Our sin may not be in the following, but even bothering to take further interest in this.

Pray because sin is decietful, and take heed, if we think we stand so steadfast and sure, that we could easily fall were it not for God's mercy and grace.

Show me a scripture that says that we are not supposed to pray for the unsaved as well.

Have you ever travailed in prayer with a burden froom the Lord, and seen the lasting fruit from it?

Talk is cheap, so put your money where your mouth is, and forget foolish notions that we are not to pray unceasingly for all things that come within our sphere of influence, even if it is just looking and seeing something wrong. Do you think God allows these things to be brought to our attention for no reason?

Mal. 4:3
Hos. 5:4

Pray.

g

p.s. Just because it is a mystery is no reason for us not to follow His leading.

So it shall be repeated:

2010/5/6 9:43

Re:

Those who are taken in by these false teachers bear responsibility before God too... they have the Bible. They have the truth. They are heaping coals of fire on their heads just as much as the false teacher is on his.

Krispy

2010/5/6 9:57

Re:

by KrispyKrittr on 2010/5/6 5:57:09

Those who are taken in by these false teachers bear responsibility before God too... they have the Bible. They have the truth. They are heaping coals of fire on their heads just as much as the false teacher is on his.

Krispy

Yep, and moreso than those who are leading.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first is true of all God's judgement, whether in punishment or reward.

g

2010/5/6 10:03

Re: The gift of Lakeland

I wrote this a couple of years ago, and think it is relevant to consider. Also, the posting the thread about the Astonishing day of Christ...[ Ed Corely] was born out of this one. It's astonishing because the gross deception is being revealed, right along with the holy and sound church....

“What is whispered in the corners, shall be shouted from the roof tops!”
Luke 12:2-3
2."But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known."

3. "Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops!"

Jesus of Nazareth.

The gift of Lakeland...Thomas Watkins

Not all sin is of the Carnal, lustful type. The Pharisee’s were described by the Lord, as whited Sepulchres….tombs …clean looking on the outside, but exceedingly corrupt within. They were the chief sinners, in all Israel. Jesus called them the Sons of the Devil , and they indeed were. Why? Because they had drank of the cup of Anti-Christ himself.

What was their fundamental desire, and their basic conflict with the Lord Jesus? Power. Plain and simple. Jesus focused upon this inward lust in the spirit of the Pharisees that is united with the Prince of Darkness himself. It is to enthrone one’s self, above and over another. It is the core of Lucifer’s great rebellion and grab for power. I will ascend to the sides of the North! I will take the throne!

We must see that Ambition is the twin sister of Pride. As Love and Mercy are bound in the TRUTH..[Jesus]…so Ambition and Pride are bound as one Spirit, rooted in Satan himself. The Usurper, is another name for him.

A few days before Golgotha, the Pharisees took counsel, as to how they would assassinate Jesus. “If we let him continue, the Romans will come, and take away the Nation, and our place.” Everyone knew that this logic was but a sham. They only cared about the government of their nation, in context of their shared power. That , is really All that they cared about. This Religious spirit is the most hateful of all, and the most murderous.

They also planned to assassinate Lazarus. All he did was get raised from the dead. He was a threat, though, as a testimony to the truth. The Roman’s continued long after these men had died. It is called the Roman Catholic church. Do not think though that these murderers [hundreds of thousands, maybe much more, true Christian families slaughtered for not submitting to their authority..] are the end all.
This is a Spirit. This is NICOLAITAN…Pharisee. Power is what they live for. They are the kings over the PEOPLE…over the masses; the LAITY!.. That would be us. You and me.

Jesus never let up, as did the greatest man born of woman before him; John the Babtizer. At each encounter, Jesus exposed their wickedness. It is the most evil, and pure form of Evil; that of Lordship and rulership over your fellow man. That is God’s place alone.

“The head of every man, is Christ.” This infuriated the Scribes [theologians] and Pharisees. He exposed their hearts, and their motives, for what they were. Tyranny is bound in the heart of the tyrant. It is the most evil, and murderous of all. Jesus said of Satan; “He was a murderer from the beginning!”

Did you ever wonder why He stated this? Who did Satan murder? The spirit of murder is bound in the heart of the Pharisee . Satan created it, when He instituted the rebellion.

God never got up from His Throne . He waited. Why? He waited to test the hearts of the Faithful Angels , to prove who they loved most. This exhilarating sensation of Power, or His own great Love…His Heart of pure Love. He could have annihilated Satan then and their, but within His Nature, there is also Justice. It means we reap what we sow. It goes both ways…unto Death…unto Life. Man would not be man, nor angels angels, without a will, and with this will, all creation was subject to the new exposure. Good, and Evil.

This dynamic is still winding down. Remember, that Jesus, the Lamb, was Slain BEFORE the foundations of the Earth. He gave himself as the remedy for all, without having to destroy and annihilate us, while still allowing us to have a will. We live, and are yet beings! This is a miracle! Thank Jesus! What an amazing sacrifice that God Gave, and what an intellect!

God could have shut down Lakeland, and Bentley from day one. He, of course, let it run. Can we understand Why? I submit to you that evil must run it’s course, for Justice’ sake. Todd seemed to be on a Sunami , a crest of blazing success.

He seemed unstoppable. After all, the great leaders of our day all coronated him. Why did God let this run for 4 months, if he was to stop it . Lives could have been saved! Wounds could have been prevented!

“It is necessary that there should be heresies among you, that those approved among you should be MANIFEST!”

Just as He allowed the war in Heaven. How awful it must have been. Brother angel, against brother angel….but God didn’t stop it…until evil had run it’s course, and those exposed that chose their own power and position over their loving Maker.

So, these “apostles” have been exposed with a brilliant light, as to who and what they really are.

God used the war in Lakeland, to identify the true, nameless, faceless children, who love God, and hate evil. They are of the same spirit as their Master, who has proclaimed the two things he hates about these same Pharisees. “I hate their deeds, and their teachings.”

In a way, this is “mop up time”..a war term for seeking and destroying remaining pockets of resistance from the enemy, but an important one. The enemy cannot regroup, they must be crushed. This is the idea.

It seems, that every day they dig their grave a little deeper, with contradictions streaming from their own lips. Do not be deceived though, with all of their contrived self importance disguised as conciliatory gestures, their aim is to dominate you, and Jesus calls it murder. They must be marked, and avoided, and let it be understood that all that they do is lie.

When they recruit another Apostle, someone said, “you make him a two fold child of Hell, more than yourselves.”

I am very satisfied with how the Body of Christ is reacting in the wake of Bentley. If Bentley would not have occurred, as he did, we would not have had nearly as clear a handle on this pack of Wolves as we do. It seems as if they were all exposed . What tyranny they once whispered in the recesses of their hearts, to grasp the thrones of power, are now recorded live, with crystal clear sound.

If I could use the word proud, in a Godly way, I am so proud of the meek and powerful Body of Christ, who stared these wolves down, and continue to, with posts like these. Hallelujah to the Lamb!

~ Brother Tom Watkins....August, '08.

2010/5/6 10:24
RainMan

Phanetheus

Let us share with an attitude of love and not one of anger and condemnation to each other. If we are reacting angrily to comments within a internet forum then it is not the deceived we should be praying for but ourselves. Paul rebuked peter for his hypocrisy and peter being a man filled with the holy spirit yielded to his rebuke as he knew he was speaking the truth. Let us also have humility in our hearts often amongst our circle of influence we might be esteemed by man but when faced with the two edged sword of the word we realize we may not know as much as we think and we lash out at whatever truth we are confronted with as we are unable to yield to the voice of the spirit. Let us seek the lord before we post and not speak out of context and in malice.

What i was trying to get across is this

1 though God is indeed sovereign he does not violate our free will. We can accept or reject his grace. Even though he makes some of us vessels of glory and others of wrath. yet he remains sovereign this is the mystery i was alluding to. (Romans 9)

2 Praying out of Gods will is to pray amiss. God can do all things indeed, i would like to be another 4 inches taller (even though im 6ft1 lol), i would like to be 20 pounds lighter and i can indeed pray for these things but my prayers should always be inline with Gods revealed will which is in his word. Any prayers outside his word is not likely to be answered. We are told to witness to the lost and part of this will obviously involve prayer i indeed agree but "faith cometh hearing and hearing by the word" Romans 10:17 (The Word + Holy Spirit = Conviction)

3: John 17 : Jesus says he does not pray for the world (Why? could it be this would be a futile prayer) but only for his sheep. Yet he paid the price for humanity John 3:16. Like i said why didn't Jesus pray for the entire world knowing it is not the will of the father that any should perish? If its not his will why will many perish

4:Myles monroe(another questionable teacher) said prayer is man giving God permission to act on earth. Allot of Word of faith (i was one myself) believers think God needs our permission to act. The question would be then whose permission did he form you with before you were born because before we were even formed in the womb he knew us , he called us and had a purpose for us. We can pray for the whole entire world to be saved but but it wont happen if it is not the expressed will of God. I know the whole world will not be saved because this is revealed in the bible. I know that false prophets and goats will go to hell because this is revealed also. So i do not pray for them as that is to pray amiss. I know however there are a few sheep mingled innocently amongst the goats and these are the ones I do pray and intercede for.

5: Let us seek God diligently as we are promised that if we do we will find him. In the olden days in africa they would carve out a false god out of stone. The devil has moved on and is more advanced now he has men carve out a false jehova from false theology and opinions based on the rudiments of this world.

Testimony:
I used to be a pentecostal word of faith believer. I really wanted to be financially rich so i could pay for the gospel (or false teachers new plane not sure) we had holy prayer meetings once a month. I really wanted to know God and get rich lol but as weeks and years went by "praying" with hundreds of people around me screaming in tongues i asked God a simple question in my heart "Lord why do we meet up once a month and why is the focus always money" from that moment i believe i received a genuine in filling as my heart changed from being self seeking to a heart for Christ. I was a sheep amongst goats and nobody came to me to tell me the truth the lord was able via his holy ghost save me all by himself i knew his voice and i could hear him calling me out of were i was into truth. So ultimately i believe that the true sheep will always hear his voice but goats by nature of their DNA are goats because they were created so. You ask why does he yet judge us and find fault when he created us to be sheep or goats but who are we to answer back to him shall we who are clay say to the potter why have you made us so?

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. The truth is absolute. While there may be various interpretations or perceptions of it is absolute my its very nature.

Father use us all for you glorious gospel. Opinions mean nothing unless they are your opinions. Reveal your opinions to us though your precious holy spirit and your word. Let your word sanctify your sheep and remove us from a world of false religion and worldliness.

Amen

2010/5/6 11:18Profile
RainMan

Re: Re: The gift of Lakeland

Brother may God bless you your post has really blessed me.

2010/5/6 11:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy