SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is Creflo Dollar a preacher of the true gospel or a false teacher.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

I hope we can at least all agree that if the Lord was to leave anyone of us, that man or woman would indeed become less than a man or a woman. Meaning the children of God are children of God only by the Grace of God. God help us all to work out our own salvation with great fear & trembling. God help us to be merciful as He is merciful. I know I need this. I love you guys; & I'm sorry if I come across as misunderstanding you. I see your point, I do; but must do all things for His Glory.

2010/5/5 15:57Profile

Re:

We do not have an example of anyone in scripture trying to convince false teachers of there error. Some try to point to Jesus confronting the pharisees... but technically they were not "false teachers". They did not teach "false doctrines".

From Jesus on we see no examples in scripture of Christians trying to convince false teachers of there error. In fact, what we see is Paul and others confronting false teachers, and for the most part calling them "accursed".

So this whole "we must love them and pray for them" is Biblical, but so is pointing them out and calling them "anathema".

Krispy

2010/5/5 16:36

Re:

Santana... you need to repent of that joke... that was REALLY bad!! lol

Krispy

2010/5/5 16:36
Yeshuasboy

Re:

Well, the prayer of a righteous man availeth much; therefore, the Christian should be willing to be filled with the Spirit of the Lord, becoming righteous, then, God willing, God would move on his behalf to heal the backslidden that they pray for. I think christians coming 2gether to help lead others to repentance is a good thing; if, it's done in a holy & loving way.

2010/5/5 16:48Profile

Re:

Yea... thats if you believe a true Christian backslide.

Krispy

2010/5/5 16:54
RainMan

Re:

I think "LOVE" is one of the most misunderstood things. If we love God then we will obey his commands. His commands are in his written word. To love God is not just in an outward appearance of charity or humility or compassion but its also a desire to obey his commands. This is the essence of having his laws written on our hearts. The bible doesn't say we are to love of pray for false prophets but to mark them and avoid them so surely if we truely love God we must obey what he says in his word regarding false prophets. These men are leading millions into hell we cant sit back and just watch and pray for them, if we truely have compassion for those who are decieved we must reach out to the deceived and lost with the gospel and not just pray in the comfort of our living rooms. Lets not forget that even though we pray for the lost and show them our so called good works "faith cometh by hearing" nobody can be saved unless they hear the true gospel of christ. Satans intention is to make the way to eternal life as difficult as possible to find. I cannot truely say i love God if im not obedient to him or his word charity is easy to falsify externally. Paul was moved to tears when he saw via revelation what these wolves would do to the flock. He warned and he was moved to tears. To me that was true compassion that paul had. Im yet to find one scripture old or new testament where we are told to pray for false teachers. When we read the book of Galatians for instance we see how paul addresses the church regarding a false doctrine that had been introduced. Why didnt paul just pray for the Galatians? Why didnt he just pray for the teacher who had decieved the galatians? Why did he write the book of galatians?

2010/5/5 18:30Profile
Yeshuasboy

Re:

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love & good deeds." - Heb 10:24 (NIV)

2010/5/11 20:10Profile
Yeshuasboy

Re:

If, by the grace of God, I ever become holy & pious as the Apostle Paul & the other apostles & prophets in the Holy Scriptures.... I, if God wills it, will then blast other men whom I perceive as false teachers & brethren; but, my angry words will I'm sure be drenched in the dew of heaven & the love of God. Please pray for me saints; I need the prayers of the Godly. Thankyou for your precious time.

2010/5/11 20:26Profile
nearthecross

Re:

Quote:
If, by the grace of God, I ever become holy & pious as the Apostle Paul & the other apostles & prophets in the Holy Scriptures.... I, if God wills it, will then blast other men whom I perceive as false teachers & brethren

If you believe you need to be as "holy" as the apostles and prophets in order to call out false teachers...well, then you've missed the point of grace.

"For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?"
1 Corinthians 4:7

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me."
1 Corinthians 15:10

You do not have to work up to some level of holiness in order to be able to discern and rebuke with authority. Christ is our righteousness, sanctification, and redemption (1 Cor.1:30). Any righteousness or holiness that you may have comes not from yourself, but from Christ. Every saint, from the least to the greatest, has the same righteousness and the same authority (to preach the Word, to rebuke, over demons, etc.) because these don't come from anything we do, but as a result of Christ's finished work on the cross, and His resurrection. They're God's gift to every believer. You don't have to earn a gift. It's truly all of grace.

I really don't know you, but if you are a true saint I would recommend a thorough and prayerful study of the Scriptures about WHO YOU ARE in Christ, and His great promises to you as a believer and child of God. It will truly encourage, empower, and FREE you. God's truth brings deliverance.

2010/5/12 0:45Profile
Yeshuasboy

Re:

Thanks nearthecross. I'll heed your advice; although I'd rather become holy 1st, than go around and blasting people on the internet 1st. I'll be judged with the same measure I judge others; my own words & thoughts will be set b4 me on that Great Day Of Judgment. Once the logs are taken out of my own eyes by the grace of God, then I will be better abled to take out splinters that are in the eyes of others, if God wills it to be done.

2010/5/12 6:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy