SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Saints, things might start happening very quickly.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Ah such love between brethren...........priceless!!

2010/5/4 19:02
wayneman

Michigan

Re:

This is the same line of bull the corporate media fed us before the Iraq War. We shouldn't believe a word of it, considering the source. The same war-for-profit apparatus that railroaded LBJ and George W Bush into war is now working on Obama. I predict another Gulf of Tonkin within a year.

2010/5/4 19:26Profile
hoohoou

Texas

Re: Saints, things might start happening very quickly.

It's times like these that reveal where your trust is. If it be in the government I fear you will soon learn that was a mistake. If it be in God, whom shall we fear? Remember that it is God who places and removes the rulers of the nations. I just read Revelation last night and what can man do if God sends judgment? These articles inspire the same stirring in my spirit as Revelation...just be ready.

2010/5/4 19:33Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

This is just me speaking from my not-so-knowledgeable gut but judgment is at the door for ALL OF THE WORLD, not just America. If we fall, sadly the rest of the world falls. Don't get me wrong, I believe adamantly that 'Old Glory' will fly until the return of our Lord and soon coming King!

I could be wrong but I believe the reason it will "feel" worse for America is because every-single-one-of-us are spoiled beyond belief!! 80% of our population probably works further than 30 miles from home, no walking to work then.... bye bye good paying job. That's only one scenario of a trillion more.

And another thought... Just like Judas was chosen or whatever by God to play his part, whoever is President when Christ returns, they will have been chosen by God to play their part (personally, I'm leaning toward that person being a republican (just to throw off the diehards!!) lol) but that president will make all sorts of crazy decisions too!

It probably won't happen anything like that... just me having fun thinking about it!!! (huge grin)

God bless every one of us! The Lord is our strong tower and our cleft in the rock!

2010/5/4 21:16Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Saints truly as has been mentioned the rulers that be are ordained of God:

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Dan 5:19 And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations, and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would he set up; and whom he would he put down.

The real resposibility lies at the doors of the church which has not taken its responsibility seriously to be salt and light. As Lysa mentioned we are spoiled rotten, and have lounged around on our watch. We don't need to blame anybody besides ourselves. When a sickness is festering at a wound ignoring it doesn't make it go away. What we did is lock ourselves inside our little worlds and watch TV or listened to music to shut out the ugliness. Trouble is we didn't band together and seek His face to stop the slide. It is our fault. We have been called to turn the world upside down. But we are too spoiled and lazy.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

We have had this promise all along, but our follow through stinks. We think we can impact our world by praying this way once a week at prayer meeting, if that much, and what about forsaking our wicked ways, on Sunday, maybe.

We don't need to blast the president, we need to pray for him. That is our job.

1Ti 2:1 ¶ I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1Ti 2:2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

2010/5/5 0:00Profile
Forgiven1

Western Australia

Thanks for sharing. If anything it is well to encourage us in the faith, to be prepared for the days ahead so as not to say "aaahh peace all is fine". Encourage each other to stand on the Word through everything, even death!
We do not escape the first death by the blood of Jesus,
Jesus talked about the second death, going to Hell, alot, we have escaped the wrath of God, praise Him!! He said "Don't fear man who can kill the body but fear God who can cast your body and soul into hell". He even takes hell so serious as to tell us to cut parts of our body off it causes us to keep on sinning and better to go into heaven minus a limb. Please saints Jesus knows this place, He knows the Father, He is warning us and saving us by coming to sacrifice Himself for us. Anyone read the "Apocalypse of Paul"? here is one exerpt from it after Paul was led through different parts of hell and the horrors he saw)Paul speaking....."And I sighed and wept and said: "Woe to me! woe to sinners! Why were you born?" and the angel answered and said to me: "Why are you weeping? Are you more compassionate than the Lord God, who is blessed forever, who has appointed judgement and allowed every man to choose good or evil and act as he wishes?" Again I wept even very vehemently, and he said to me: "Are you weeping, when you have not yet seen the greater punishments? Follow me and you will see those that are seven times greater than these."..... Please saints take the Christian walk seriously He is coming back for a spotless bride. We cannot be like a bit of prayer, bit of church and then commit things like adultery, slandering our neighbour, gossiping, etc. You will go to hell. The Gospel of Bartholomew is another similar book to Pauls message. They are only short books. No wonder the heavenly angels were so happy to see Jesus come into the world to save us from hell!!!! We are very dear to God, He made everything through the Word but us He made with His hands. Fear God not man......it is our Creator we are accountable to.

2010/5/5 0:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy