SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for Jessica Smith

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
mama27

Re:

Jason,
Your faith has encouraged me greatly. I will keep praying. May you feel the Lord's presence ever near - God bless you!

2011/11/14 23:41Profile
utilizer001

Oregon

Re:

Mama,
My faith is so weak. But God in mercy supplies me with my needs. He holds me up, and strengthens my faith. He shows His great love and compassion for me in so many ways.

Thank you for your prayers.
May God bless you greatly through His mighty Son, the Lord Christ Jesus.

Jason Smith
Standing in Oregon

2011/11/15 2:35Profile
mama27

Re:

What encourages me is that you have stood firm for a very long time. Since marriage is a picture of Christ and His Church, you have shown in a very real way how Christ would never leave His Bride, no matter how far she strayed. That is what has encouraged me. I don't think for a minute that it has been easy. May God be your Rock. I am praying...

2011/11/15 8:38Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Brother Jason,

I am praying for you and can to a point empathize, my wife and I are going through a very difficult time and while there isn't another man involved she has withdrawn her heart from me.

I take great encouragement in your devotion to your wife as I must learn the same patience and devotion you are displaying. Something that has been an encouragement to me is Pslams 18.

It is the telling of God intervening for David personally and stepping down from his throne to come to David's aid. I took this personally that God does the same for me and you still to this day, and one line that just brought me peace to my heart is verse 19

"He brought me out in a spacious place;
He rescued me because He delighted in me."

God sees your hurting and your pain and He will step down to rescue you because YOU are His delight.

2011/11/15 8:42Profile
utilizer001

Oregon

Re:

Thank you both for the encouragement.

Jason Smith
Currently standing in North Carolina.

2011/11/23 14:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy