Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Newbie here

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
RoseM

Hazelton, BC, Canada

Newbie here

Hi all,

I'm new here so I thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Rose and I am a wife and a mother of two young children. My husband and I are living in Hazelton, BC which is a small town in northern BC. We're working with some other brothers and sisters up here to build a God-honouring house church. It's an uphill battle. We've come to embrace the historical anabaptist theology and we're striving to get back to the ways of the early church.

I don't know how often I'll post as I'm trying to stay away from teaching or debating with men but I'll probably post the odd question and read through the discussions that you're having.

Rose

2010/4/28 17:56Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: Newbie here

Welcome to SI, I hope that you and your husband's work in Hazleton is done in the Spirit, and a fruitful reward is reaped for the uphill battle...The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force. May God grant you both the spiritual fortitude and the exacting armor to storm these parapets of resistance.

God Bless you Rose.

2010/4/28 18:18Profile
MaryJane

Greetings RoseM

welcome to SI. There are so many great teachings here on the site that are worth reading. Hope you will enjoy your time here with us:)

God Bless
maryjane

2010/4/28 18:19Profile
RoseM

Hazelton, BC, Canada

Re:

Quote:
I hope that you and your husband's work in Hazleton is done in the Spirit, and a fruitful reward is reaped for the uphill battle

I sure hope so too! We're certainly striving for that. Thanks for the prayer.

2010/4/28 19:29Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

We are so blessed that you have joined SI. It is wonderful for believers to have fellowship with each other, even electronically. God bless you and keep you as you follow His will for your lives.

2010/4/28 23:51Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Welcome dear sister, You will be blessed here and I am sure a blessing as well. I tasted living like the early Church in the earl 70's. It was grand to say the least. Just believed and followed the Bible without doubt. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. Today we know it but sometimes we are too busy to really meditate on what it really means and then follow through. I am excited for you! Will be praying with you.

Awww that we could all be and do like the early Church again or have the desire. All Glory to our God.

2010/4/29 10:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy