SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise and Prayer!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Praise and Prayer!

I have a praise report and would just like to ask for prayer for my youth group meeting tomorrow, we have one of our youth witnessing to a young man that is suicidal and the suicidal young man is coming to youth group tomorrow. The youth that is sharing with him is telling him of Jesus and he himself is young in the Lord I was very pleased that God is working in him more than I thought, according to his parents his attitude has completely changed around the house and he is doing better in school and wants to spend more time with his family. I am excited by this because this young man is producing fruit and I didn't even know it! OH How awesome our GOD is that He works so wonderfully sometimes and we don't even know it. I have been preaching quality over quantity and the way of the cross to them and didn't know how deep it was effecting them until I hear stuff like this. It took me 21 years to find a Christianity that actually works and now this young man is only an 8th grader and its working already in him. So if you want you can join me in praise for this young man who is following the narrow path and pray for this suicidal young man that he comes to know Jesus.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/4/28 2:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy