SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : G. Campbell Morgan Quotes..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 G. Campbell Morgan Quotes..

"Out, damned spot!" That is the true cry of human nature. That stain cannot be removed without blood, and that which is infinitely more, and deeper, and profounder, and more terrible than blood, of which blood is but the symbol - the suffering of Deity."
-G. Campbell Morgan

"Oh, how strenuous is life! I know a little of it. Men "ought always to pray, and not to faint." How fierce the battle! I know something of the conflict, but I ought not to faint, because I can pray."
-G. Campbell Morgan

"Revival cannot be organized, but we can set our sails to catch the wind from heaven when God chooses to blow upon His people once again."
-G. Campbell Morgan

"Our responsibility [for] our sinning brother is not created by the fact that he has wronged us, but by the fact that he has wronged himself."
-G. Campbell Morgan

"Ah, I have kept Him waiting when I ought not, but He has waited even then. Always waiting - so patient with my foolishness, my weakness, my fear. Our fellowship is with God, and fellowship is friendship, and friendship means that partnership which, on His part, is the accommodating of His strength to my weakness."
-G. Campbell Morgan

2004/10/17 16:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy