SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jennifer Knapp "comes out of the closet" on Larry King Live

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FixItFast

Jennifer Knapp "comes out of the closet" on Larry King Live

[url=http://www.christianpost.com/article/20100413/jennifer-knapp-returns-to-christian-music-scene-confirms-her-sexuality/index.html]

This is what weak preaching produces, confusion!!

if you go to youtube you can find the video of her on Larry King Live.

PS Derek Webb(Caedmon's Call) & Jennifer Knapp are on tour together and he has voiced his support. Please pray for both of them.

2010/4/26 7:15Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Jennifer Knapp "comes out of the closet" on Larry King Live

This is being discussed on another thread already.

2010/4/26 7:17Profile
HeartSong

Re:

I did not know who Jennifer Knapp was so I selected a video on YouTube to hear her singing. As I watched, the skeleton cutouts in the background appeared to be Satan mocking me because of his new conquest. Oh sorrow, upon sorrows.

[url=Jennifer Knapp - Acoustic Show in NYC - Mr Gray ]Jennifer Knapp - Acoustic Show in NYC - Mr Gray [/url]

2010/4/26 13:42Profile

Re:

thread is here

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=33413&forum=48&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0

2010/4/30 6:35

Re: Jennifer Knapp "comes out of the closet" on Larry King Live

Who is Jennifer Knapp? and there are all kinds of people coming out of the closet, why is this special?

2010/4/30 8:54

Re: snuf

from what i've read she was big hit, hi-profile CCM singer in the early 2000's, and now........high profile "christian" comes out of the "closet".

i never heard of her myself either, before this.

i dont even want to watch the Larry king thing.

High profile "ministries" huh? would to God, people do some very very serious self examination, prayer, fasting, before they even deign to climb up "Mars Hill" and misuse the Provisions of Christ, cause they're like skunks crossing a busy highway at night, and the devil is the 18 wheeler that runs them over.

she's just another mushed up skunk laying side the highway, and everybody driving by, sees and smells the corpse. i just pray she wakes up, repents and becomes a public trophy of Grace.

Hey, with God everything is possible..amen?

2010/4/30 10:31
osandoval

Re:

No doubt the Lord was using her in a huge way to be a blessing to many. That's why it was a shock to many.

Just to give you an idea, here's a link to her song "A Little More", which is the one that most impacted me back in those days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEYkSZjbsRs

2010/4/30 10:57Profile

Re:

I long for the day when the Lord brings down the whole "Christian entertainment industry." I watched the Larry King show. I did not realize Ted Haggard was on there as well. How very, very sad. She was actually hostile to the one Pastor who was on there speaking the truth. They talked about how many "shows," she had done. They talked about her "fans." This makes me feel nauseous to think that this passes for worship of Jesus. Several years ago I tuned into a Dove awards or something. There was a very well known "worhip artist," getting an award and the young people in the audience were screaming, it made me feel sick. I kept waiting on him to tell them to be quiet, and that it was all about Jesus, but it never came. Just another pale imitation of the world and the worldliness of the "church." ..............Frank

2010/4/30 11:48
MaryJane

Re:

Quote:
No doubt the Lord was using her in a huge way to be a blessing to many. That's why it was a shock to many. Just to give you an idea, here's a link to her song "A Little More", which is the one that most impacted me back in those days:

I think for my husband and son they were shocked and sadden because they thought she was a sister in Christ and now see that she is lost and deceived. Their desire is to pray for her, pray she would see her need for Jesus and repent of her sins. The truly sad thing is that so many, even some in the "structured" church who profess the name of Jesus(but are themselves deceived) shout that its ok to live how ever you want to God will forgive you because He is all about love. Truth(God is love) mixed with poison(live how ever you want) still kills and leads many to their eternal separation from God.

God Bless
mj

2010/4/30 12:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy