Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Roy Hession

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Roy Hession

I have been able to get up some old audio tapes of Roy Hession. I have been trying to search around for more information on him and haven't found much. I know he is the writer of 2 very good deeper life books: "Calvary Road" and "We Would See Jesus".

Here is a short bio I found of him on the web that I dug up:

British evangelist, Dr. Hession has spent considerable time ministering in the States under the sponsorship of Worldwide Evangelization Crusade (Ft. Washington, Pa.). This missionary organization was founded in 1914 by C.T Studd, and was directed for many years by his son-in-law, Norman Grubb. In the early 50's, Dr. Hession informed us that he had "tried" the Romans Six truths but they didn't "work" for him. He then encountered "revival" teaching among natives on the WEC mission field in Rwanda; the teaching of brokenness, confession and filling "worked" for him, so he decided to adopt that as his ministry.

I have gotten around 5 of his messages up thus far and will get more up I think I have about 10-12! Here are the ones so far on SI:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=373]Roy Hession Audio Messages...[/url]

2004/10/15 23:11Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy