Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : media server problems

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 media server problems

Saints,

The media server is having problems so we need to update code for the site, etc. This will take some figuring out. Do relent from clicking on audio downloads until we post that this is fixed. that will help.

do pray brethren for this to be figured out as we trust in God for the answer.

2010/4/12 16:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: media server problems

Saints,

I am making some progress on this. 90% of the sermons will be accessible in about 1 hour God willing.

2010/4/12 18:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

You might come across some audio files that are not "connecting" but I would say the majority should be working now.

I will be trying to clean up over the next few days and ensure all the files are migrated over so they will work.

2010/4/12 20:29Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

I will definitely be praying for you I just got my computer fixed and it was a headache and a half :). I will pray for patience for you and a quick fix for the site.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/4/12 21:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for praying saints. I have gotten about 80-90% of the files working now. there will be some files that won't work randomly as I try and find them etc over the next week. But the majority should be working.

Thank you for your continued prayers and protection for this ministry.

2010/4/13 3:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

The site is still slow loading at times and I am trying to work out all the problems. The php was upgraded on the server so in some places there need to be updates.

thank you for your prayers.

2010/4/13 11:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

The site is slow loading and there seem to be alot of sql and php issues still unresolved. This might take another week to be all sorted out saints.

do keep praying for wisdom and patience to handle these problems.

2010/4/13 14:56Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Greg...

I noticed that some of the basic bracket HTML tags are no longer working too (like links, quotes, etc...). Is this part of the same unresolved issues?

As always, my wife and I are continuing to remember this website and ministry in prayer. Be encouraged.

2010/4/16 1:28Profile
JoanM

Re: working randomly, early cut off

Just saw this thread.

The current featured sermon plays only for 14:02 minutes and then cuts off. Not the case in the past - maybe once before. I have tried three times. This seems to be a random thing. Maybe on occasion the shortened message plays through after several partial listenings. The older messages seem to play through predictably. Audios seen to be worse than videos. Impression is all videos play to the end once started.

I really miss seeing the 5 most recent posts on the profile page. It was a quick reference for your recent up-loads (among other things like a partial replacement of the lost search by poster/author). :D I'll live dear brother.

2010/5/28 23:31Profile
clausbelly

Re: media server problems

I just turned the firewall off in my router and my ps3 detected the server but when i tried click the media server i got an error message and it returned back the way it was. my ps3 can't detect the server again.For some reason, possibly that the modem/router is in bridge mode, NAT is not enabled on the router. This would be allowing you to receive a public IP address to your computer.

2010/5/31 1:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy