Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - APRIL 7 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - APRIL 7 MORNING

[b]As sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.[/b]

We ... rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also. — I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation. — Believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory.

In a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. — Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ.

Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? — God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.

II COR. 6:10. Rom. 5:2,3. ‑II Cor. 7:4. ‑I Pet. 1:8. II Cor. 8:2. ‑Eph. 3:8,9. Jas 2:5. -II Cor. 9:8.

2010/4/7 11:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy