SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : In Appreciation of Brother Greg

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
FireinmyBones1

Michigan

In Appreciation of Brother Greg

This month is minister appreciation month. In light of this I wanted to extend my absolute and utter appreciation of Brother Greg Gordon's ministry to the Body of Christ through Sermon Index. You do not know what a blessing your ministry has been to me. It is not impossible, but also not that easy to find good preaching now days. Your hunger for revival and the truth of God's word is a great blessing to me. In an era in church history when one who is hungry for Revival, and the Presence of God feels like an outcast, it is good to know there are "kindred spirits" like brother Greg out there. So brother Greg I extend my appreciation.
Jeff

2004/10/15 11:15Profile
Rahman

Re: In Appreciation of Brother Greg

Ditto ... and amen ...

This forum has sustained me past my time of just wanting to quit my commission ...

Thanks Lord, thanks brother Greg, and thanks ALL of you SI folk!

2004/10/15 11:47Profile
moreofHim

Re: appreciation

Ditto here too :-)

Here is a quote from my recent post about this:

Quote:
Greg, you and this site are to be commended for brotherly love, love in truth, and putting others before ourselves.

Though we don't always show this 100% of the time, we try and we get wonderful brothers and sisters who care and know our potential to chasten and remind.

I truly hope and believe that each new person that comes on here will not only get a taste of truth but also true Christlikeness in love. That they will know that there is truth here because of our love for one another and esteeming our brother(or sister) as better than ourselves.

Rock on, Greg and SI! (uhmmm, I mean continue on dear brother Greg )

In His perfect love, Chanin

2004/10/15 13:01Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This month is minister appreciation month. In light of this I wanted to extend my absolute and utter appreciation of Brother Greg Gordon's ministry to the Body of Christ through Sermon Index.

Thank you all for you kind comments, its an encouragement and blessing to be able to gather these resources to encourage you all. It is true that I give much of my time, effort, resources to this ministry but I have recieved back so much that I would have never expected to. May the lamb that was slain get the honour and glory due to His name!

2004/10/15 13:40Profile
FireinmyBones1

Michigan

Re:

Quote:

May the lamb that was slain get the honour and glory due to His name!

Amen to that brother Greg!
Jeff

2004/10/15 14:13Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I'd appreciate it if brother Greg sent me the promised videos :)

But I do appreciate him just the same :)

2004/10/15 14:16Profile
KeithLaMothe

Re:

Bro. Greg,

Thanks again for your tireless efforts and submission to God, this is a wonderful ministry.

And praise be unto God as the source of this and all good and perfect gifts, and all the more for stooping to use the likes of us in His work.

2004/10/15 17:34Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: In Appreciation of Brother Greg

Way to go Jeff!

What a wonderful and thoughtful acknowledgement.

From ye old Websters:

[b]Minister
MIN'ISTER, n. [L.][/b]

1. Properly, a chief servant; hence, an agent appointed to transact or manage business under the authority of another; in which sense, it is a word of very extensive application.

[b]MIN'ISTER,[/b] v.t. [L. ministro.] To give; to afford; to supply.

He that ministereth seed to the sower--2 Cor 9.

That it may minister grace to the hearers. Eph 4.
-------------------------------------------------

Though it wasn't in the Lord's timing for us to meet face to face on Greg's recent trip out here, I don't think it would make all that much of a difference.

The beauty of being in communion with the saints spiritualy, that shared and precious commodity that is prevelant here... What the Lord has done through this one man and [b]will do[/b].

I am finding it difficult to express my appreciation fully to you dear brother, so much I could say, have said in times past and will continue to say...

[i]" As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting..."[/i]

The sense of discovery that hit me the first day I came here over a year ago is still with me.
I can't even finish this now, have to go give God the glory...

2004/10/16 8:12Profile
PastorEdP

Clinch Mountain, Virginia

Re:

Amen and AMEN!

2004/10/16 8:22Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The beauty of being in communion with the saints spiritualy, that shared and precious commodity that is prevelant here... What the Lord has done through this one man and will do.

Amen brother but you are just as much a part of this. I really don't know where I would have been without you and your prayers, Mike has been one of the servants of old holding up the weary hands of Moses, what a necessary and important task. Brother we will meet face to face if not here in heaven, but I am guessing we will have a chance quite soon to meet. Bless you brother.

2004/10/16 9:45Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy