SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Demons/Fallen Angels On Earth! What?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
carly49

Ontario

Demons/Fallen Angels On Earth! What?

Let's look at 2Peter 2:4

I will quote from 2 different versions.

King James Version:
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment

New International Version:
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment

Fallen angels as far as I have been taught, are evil spirits/demons. They cannot function without being in a body of some kind here on earth.

Now, according to 2Peter:4, God sent them to hell and are being held for judgment. Now then, WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY DOING HERE deceiving and oppressing us and some of us are being demonized or even possessed by demons? Are they going back and forth from hell to earth? They must be. But the Word of God says they are WAITING IN HELL for judgment???

I know first hand the power demons have over one's mind. My mind was totally gone that even medication was no longer working. I had a major experience of deliverance in 1998 where over 80 demons were cast from my body. Praise God! I got a sound mind back. Now to maintain, that is a different story!

Thank you Jesus for the Cross! :-)

2004/10/14 17:33Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Demons/Fallen Angels On Earth! What?

carly
we looked at some of these things fairly recently. Here's some homework for you! :-)
Please click here

2004/10/14 18:09Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy