SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Others May, You Cannot - Tract Shared by Ravenhill

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Others May, You Cannot - Tract Shared by Ravenhill

Saints,

Leonard Ravenhill shared this little tract with many people. And I have had the privilege of someone sending an actual copy that was given to them by Ravenhill. This tract has blessed me in a very deep way even recently and I pray it touches many others lifes for the glory of God.

IMAGES of the tract:

Front Side:
http://www.sermonindex.net/revival/scan0001.jpg

Back Side:
http://www.sermonindex.net/revival/scan0002.jpg

TEXT of the tract

Others May, You Cannot By G.D.Watson
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=33118&forum=35&0

2010/3/30 0:54Profile
HeartSong

Re: Others May, You Cannot - Tract Shared by Ravenhill

The words of this tract have been posted several times here on SermonIndex and I have found them to be a tremendous blessing. They always seem to appear at just the right time.

2010/3/30 3:19Profile

It really touched my heart. Thank you brother Greg for sharing this. I pray that the Lord will make it true in my life.

2010/3/30 3:36
mguldner

Kansas

This defintely encouraged my heart, Thanks for posting!

2010/3/30 3:44Profile
MikeH

I hope I'm not breaking any rules on advertising, but this tract, or something very similar, still seems to be available from the original publishers. Inflation has taken it's toll, so they now cost $6.00 for one hundred, instead of $2.50, but still a bargain, compared to the value of the message.

[url=http://tractleague.com/tracts/others-may-you-cannot-70]Others May, You Cannot[/url]

Kind regards

Mike

2010/3/30 4:39Profile
EvangelTam

Re:

Wow I am so upset I ordered the tract from tract league but there have been adjustments to the text that water it down and it unshareable to my friends

they even took out the poem at the end!
sigh there goes $22

2011/11/2 23:19Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

*bump*

2011/11/27 17:02Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Would you rescan that in Black and White. I already captured the colors with my Corel program. This will make it easier to repaint. Love to try and restoe it.

Thanks

2011/11/28 11:01Profile

That was pretty amazing, you don't get those kinds of tracts much anymore these days. I amen'd every paragraph as if for myself. Been there, still there, done that, still doing that.

2011/11/28 17:26
learjet

Re:

I read this tract and wept for a long time, this tract was exactly what I needed to hear at just the right time. It honestly helped to clear up things that I've always questioned since I got saved, many things that to me didn't make sense, now they do.

After reading the tract I was praying and the Holy Spirit brought Joseph to mind, I know how he felt pre-Pharaoh days but the Lord carried him through to the end, as a thankful servant.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

2011/11/28 18:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy