SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Every Christian should see this moving film !!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Every Christian should see this moving film !!!

This film is rich in content - it is full of wonderful detail, including anecdotes of Leonard Ravenhill's early (and later) Christian walk. There are memories of 20th Century Christians - CT Studd, Smith Wigglesworth, Samuel Chadwick, William Booth, AW Tozer, etc. His authoritative analysis of the modern Christian church - and its weaknesses - is superb. His concern is for God's glory. Excellent!!!

[b]A Man Of God by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=660]https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=660[/url]

2010/3/14 1:51Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Every Christian should see this moving film !!!

I am bumping this so I don't lose it. thanks for sharing

2010/3/14 9:14Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Every Christian should see this moving film !!!

"They never had the chances we've had, they never had the Bible schools, never had the seminaries, never had all the Christian periodicals,...at this moment how many teams do you think there are, around America...going around teaching spiritual warfare or something else, every magazine you come out...we've got something new, and we're feeding jaded appetites...

...I don't know but by what I read we're going to do the same thing in the next ten years we've done in the last ten years - we've done nothing."

2010/3/14 10:16Profile
Giggles

Re:

Quote:
by ChrisJD on 2010/3/14 7:16:07

"They never had the chances we've had, they never had the Bible schools, never had the seminaries, never had all the Christian periodicals,...at this moment how many teams do you think there are, around America...going around teaching spiritual warfare or something else, every magazine you come out...we've got something new, and we're feeding jaded appetites...

...I don't know but by what I read we're going to do the same thing in the next ten years we've done in the last ten years - we've done nothing."

That put me in tears.

2010/3/14 16:40Profile

Re:

I heard Leonard mentored Keith and made him less harsh while he was down in Texas. This is a must see.

Thank you

2010/3/20 1:56

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy