SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Vignette into His Love

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

A Vignette into His Love

Someone on this site, I can't remember who, but thank you, suggested the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan, and I am reading it. I also watched the videos on his homepage and was very blessed.

This morning I was thinking about God being crazy in love with me, a thought totally beyond my comprehension unless He reveals it to me, and received a tiny vignette of the possibility. Wow.

My daughter and I are both amateur photographers. She is taking a black & white class at college. She brought some of her shots to show me yesterday. Her professor really liked them, as did I. She shared how some that she showed them to had almost no response, some liked them, and others were critical, and how that made her feel.

Then I thought about my pictures and the fact that I have had the same response at times and how I feel very protective of my images. I love my pictures because they come from my heart, as do my daughters. They come from the center of my being and reflect who I am.

Isn't that the way God is?

I got to thinking how we are created in God's image. He poured His best into us and loves what He created. It was very good. Even though others, the world, etc. look on with a critical eye, God sees His original image and is working to restore it completely. He is crazy in love with His own. We see only the flaws, mistakes and sins, but He sees through the eyes of love, and feels jealous over us. Wow. How awesome is that!

If one of my pictures got dirty and spotty I would try to restore it. Unfortunately I am limited in what I can do. But God isn't. He is restoring His images to what He created them to be.

All glory to an Amazing God.

If any of you would like to see my pictures here is the link:

http://www.betterphoto.com/Premium/default.aspx?id=216098&mp=V1

Again thank you for sharing "Crazy Love" and for this great site.

2010/3/12 10:58Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy