SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : super Islamic revival unto Christianity

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

super Islamic revival unto Christianity

I had just heard that in the Islam community, there are many Islamic people seeing visits of Jesus, in person by visions. This is resulting in many people coming to salvation in Jesus. Have heard this was also going on in China also.

Not about to question it just looking for true testimonies, Believe God can do anything he wants in these last days. In Revelations at the end of the tribulation period it tells us that a angel will begin to preach the last call to the gospel.

May God bless us with many testimonies of people getting saved that is probably one of the most encouraging things.

2010/3/11 20:53Profile
hoohoou

Texas

Re: super Islamic revival unto Christianity

My roommate from college is a missionary in Turkey and is the associate pastor of a Turkish church. The senior pastor was converted in this way. Here is the first part on YouTube.[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQXxQjVP4f4&feature=related]Watch part 1[/url]

I know my friend to be both trustworthy and discerning. Hope this is what you wanted and also that it helps your research on this.

2010/3/11 21:10Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

It is happening here in Missippi as well. An Imam has been seeing visions of Jesus. What he did with it, I never heard. Earlier he was visited by some brethren from our church with a missionary to Muslims - he was himself a former Muslim.

There used to be a site on the web that consisted of testimonies of former Muslims and how they came to know the LORD. There were some videos on YouTube as well. I do not know if these are still up on the web...have not looked at it in a while.

What I read is very encouraging.

ginnyrose

2010/3/11 22:21Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

There is an awesome movie you can rent or purchase called "More Than Dreams," which documents five of these occurrences. It is very Christ glorifying, and each vision presented which leads to conversion for these ex-Muslim brothers/sisters is very biblical. This movie is edifying and hope generating. Jesus is doing a radical work. Praise God that His sheep know his voice.

2010/3/11 22:51Profile
Galations220

Re:

Yeah I've seen "More Than Dreams." It is awesome, everybody should see it.

2010/3/11 23:10Profile
intrcssr83

Logan City, Queensland, Australia

The question I'd like to put forward is simply which Jesus are these people encountering: the Jesus of the Bible who is "the fullness of deity" (Colossians 2:9) or the I'sa of the Quran who is merely just another prophet?

2010/3/12 0:13Profile
norton330

Re:

In summer missions training a couple of years ago we had to do some study on muslims and this topic came up. Since I have heard of several of these dreams occuring. In one instance Jesus came to a woman in a dream and told her to go to the near by river the next day and someone would meet her there to give her something. She went the next day and at the same time a missionary was coming down river with Bibles to give out, she called out to him frantically, they came over, gave her a Bible and she told them of what happened. She ended up being saved.

2010/3/12 6:52Profile
hoohoou

Texas

Re:

Quote:
The question I'd like to put forward is simply which Jesus are these people encountering: the Jesus of the Bible who is "the fullness of deity" (Colossians 2:9) or the I'sa of the Quran who is merely just another prophet?

From the stories I've seen, and the Turkish pastor I mentioned earlier (he is Ali from "More Than Dreams"), it is most definitely the Jesus the Son of God. He is leading them to Salvation and not simply some king of higher understanding. Take a look at More Than Dreams, it's very interesting.

2010/3/12 8:57Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: thanks it looks positive

I appreciate the replies. This is wonderful I would like to add that I have had a few visions of Jesus.

One was that saw myself walking down a church isle to go to the pulpit. on the way I found myself looking at Jesus. he was waving and smiling at the brethren. Amazing is how he is seen and not seen. This is not possible to describe. It is because Jesus does not want to be created or idolized. he lets you see him in a vailed way, you see him yet not as one who gazes, it's a flash. you see his face yet no details and yet you know it's him.

What a tremendous man he is. He brightens your day and what a charisma of joy. he is humble. but then, it was no longer him, it was I. It was not just for a se me thing. It was for a prophetical future event. Looks like that isle is waiting for God's perfect timing.

He will be ready to do his will threw me.

God must train you to be a very discerning and have tremendous knowledge of the word. Then he will allow you to see his secrets. If your not ready to live a very spiritual life you won't go places with Jesus, that others are.

Lance Lambert mentions visits of Jesus also.

Here's another one. years ago there was a boy who died in China, he was all the parents had. He got killed while farming for them. They buried him. One day he came knocking on the door. His parents were speechless. What happened?? the boy said" I awakened and there was Jesus arm reaching into the ground and he pulled me out.' unquote-- go home and help your parents.

there will always be those who are skeptical. I don't have any thing ugly to say to you, I would encourage you to be open minded , pray for God to take you special places. Learn and don't be angry. see I am not pushing this on anybody. Some are encouraged that's my goal.

I have been seeing supernatural things from Jesus for 40 years now, He has made me his prisoner-- in a good sense. I would be a fool to have it any other way. Even trials are a joy to just sit back and watch God deliver you. He's always on time.

The rollercoaster ride down may be intense but the ride up again into resurection is awesome relaxing. his presence is so sweet tonight. amen.

2010/3/17 21:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy