SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Revival Hymn

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

Revival Hymn

Can someone tell me how to get a link to the "Revival Hymn" listed here on the right side of the page. I want to share it with others.

thanks

2010/3/11 9:10Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Revival Hymn

here is the link, what you can also do is click to the site or page you desire to link to, and in your web browser address field (where you put your internet address ex. www.sermonindex.net) and click on it so everything gets marked, and then right click and copy, then paste it where you want to share it. Mail etc.

this is the link to Revival Hymn

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=2903

2010/3/11 10:04Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Thank you so much. This is powerful and needs to be heard by all. God bless you.

2010/3/11 11:18Profile
Know-Him

Re: Revival Hymn Redux

Hi, I raised the issue before concerning the new Revival Hymn Redux posted by sermonindex on youtube. It has as its opening picture Ian Paisley wearing a masonic type sash. This causes me concern and I feel it detracts from the powerful message that the Revival Hymn is proclaiming. Am I being over sensitive or does anyone else feel that this is a concern?

2010/3/11 11:37Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re:

I have never seen what you are speaking of. I just heard the link on sermonindex

2010/3/11 12:30Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I will say this, after reading about the masons beliefs I am horrified how many folks calling themselves Christians are involved in it. They come to our restaurant every Sunday after church sporting their masonic rings and tie tacks.

2010/3/11 13:11Profile
notmyown

Re:

It's not masonic as such as it's a sash from the 'Orange Order'. A protestant organisation standing for Christian/protestant values.

In reality it's become not so much keeping Christian values but rejecting Roman Catholic beliefs as a great many in the order are not saved but are 'proud to be a prod'. It's also heavily involved/linked to politics and you have to take a secret oath to join. It borrows a lot of masonic pratices. They have grand masters and I think worshipful masters. It's no cooincidence that certain speakers lost the power in his ministry when politics and Orangism became a huge part of their lives.

So, no I dont think you are being too sensitive about him wearing the sash.

2010/3/11 14:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

[b]'Orange Order'[/b]

It is a masonic order in many ways. Any right minded Christian should not be involved with such organisations.

2010/3/11 14:50Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy